Al Fresco Dining Spots in Tagaytay are in! Now that some parts of the Philippines are under the Modified Enhanced Community Quarantine (MECQ), people can only dine in at restaurants which offers Al Fresco Dining. Here are some restaurants you can try on your next visit to Tagaytay.
1. Morgano Restaurant
Morgano Restaurant is one of the unique dining spots you can find in Tagaytay. It serves a rustic Mediterranean style of cooking while using local produce. It is inspired by Chef Morgan’s earliest food memories, extensive travels through the US and Europe, and his experiences honing traditional culinary methods. They make noodles from scratch!
- Facebook Page: Morgano Restaurant
- Instagram: @morganorestaurant
- Contact Number: 0945 320 9070
- Location: 9003 Arnoldus Road, Tagaytay City, Cavite (near Pink Sisters Church)
- Operation Hours: Tuesday to Sunday 10 AM – 7:30 PM
Ribchon is the Home of the Baby Back Baboy. Besides the ribs, they also serve All Day Breakfast! This includes Sisigsilog, Tenderloin Tapsilog, Bulalo Steak, Grilled Boneless Manok, and many more.
- Facebook Page: Ribchon
- Instagram: @ribchonph
- Contact Number: 0916 687 1568
- Location: Mahogany Avenue, Maharlika West 4120, Tagaytay City
- Operation Hours: Monday to Thursday 10 AM – 7 PM | Friday to Sunday 8 AM – 8 PM
3. RSM Lutong Bahay Seafoods Garden Restaurant
RSM Lutong Bahay Seafoods Garden Restaurant serves delicious Filipino Cuisine. Their best sellers are bulalo, sisig, crispy pata, fried tawilis, beef morcoon, kare-kare ox tail, inihaw na tuna belly, laing, siggarilyas sa gata, and puso ng saging sa gata. In here, you can enjoy the view of Taal Lake while eating Filipino food.
- Facebook Page: RSM Lutong Bahay Seafoods Garden Restaurant
- Instagram: @rsmtagaytay.ph
- Contact Number: 0933 860 6450 | (046) 4831866
- Location: 4120 Maharlika East, Aguinaldo Highway, Tagaytay City
- Operation Hours: They are open everyday. 10 AM – 7 PM
4. Fire Lake Grill Tagaytay
Fire Lake Grill Tagaytay is the best steakhouse in Tagaytay helmed by Chef Paul Huang. It is a romantic spot with a spectacular view of Taal Volcano and Lake. This restaurant is acclaimed as one of the Philippines’ Best Restaurants by Philippine Tatler and a consistent TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice Awardee.
- Facebook Page: Fire Lake Grill Tagaytay
- Instagram: @firelaketagaytay
- Contact Number: (046) 483 2069
- Location: Unit 3 Cliffhouse Tagaytay, Aguinaldo Highway, Tagaytay City
- Operation Hours: They are open everyday. 11 AM – 8 PM
Aozora Japanese Restaurant is the first authentic Japanese Restaurant in Tagaytay City. They have four branches in Tagaytay: SVD Road, Tagaytay Calamba, The Farm, and Tagaytay Highlands.
- Facebook Page: Aozora Japanese Restaurant
- Instagram: @aozoraph
- Contact Number: 0936-980-9656 | 0977-683-735 | 0995-426-3498
- Location: SVD Road, Tagaytay Calamba, The Farm, and Tagaytay Highlands
- Operation Hours: They are open everyday. 11 AM – 8 PM
Josephine Tagaytay is one of the best fine dining Restaurant in Tagaytay with wide choices of Filipino and Seafood mouthwatering dishes. Their Al Fresco Dining Area is a great place to enjoy the view of Taal. Their best seller includes Bulalo, Mutya ng Cavite Soup (cream based assorted seafood soup), Kare kare, Crispy Kare kare, and Sinugba.
- Facebook Page: Josephine Restaurant Tagaytay
- Instagram: @josephinerestauranttagaytay
- Contact Number: (046) 413 1801
- Location: Km 58, Maharlika West, Aguinaldo Highway, Tagaytay City
- Operation Hours: They are temporarily closed but I’ll update this blog as soon as they open.
7. Siglo Modern Filipino
Siglo Trellis highlights a Pinoy Al Fresco experience that brings heritage Filipino dishes from different regions of the country. Their best sellers include Pinyadobo Lagitik, Sisiglaw, Adobo Fried Chicken, Crispy Sisig, Siglo Almusal Lokal, Siglo Bulalo, Siglo Crispy Pata, and Sizzling Kare kare Bulalo.
- Facebook Page: Siglo Modern Filipino
- Instagram: @siglomodernfilipino
- Contact Number: 0943 131 6625
- Location: 3500 Calamba Road, Sungay West, Tagaytay City
- Operation Hours: Friday to Sunday 9 AM to 7 PM (Operation hours varies based on the LGU’s quarantine protocol)
8. Memory Lane
Memory Lane is a homey, 50s and 60s inspired restaurant, specialty gift shop and beauty salon in one. They offer home-cooked meals like Mom’s tender juicy Baby Back Ribs, Sinigang na Lechon, Tagaytay Bulalo, Dad’s Adobong Kangkong and Hannah’s red velvet cupcake.
- Facebook Page: Memory Lane
- Instagram: @memorylane_tagaytay
- Contact number : 09178581950 09228298486
- Location: Magallanes drive, Brgy. Maharlika East, Tagaytay City
- Operation hours: Wednesday to Monday 11 AM to 7 PM
9. Don Limone Napa Grill
Don Limone offers a fine dining experience. They have a superb and fresh array of seafood selections. This includes Monterey Calamari Salad, Fish Kabob, Shrimp Scampi, Calamari Puttanesca, Fish Steak, and more special choices!
- Facebook Page: Don Limone Grill
- Instagram: @donlimonenapagrill
- Contact number : 0927 169 5496
- Location: NBB Farm, Purok 122, Aguinaldo Highway, Mendez Crossing East, Tagaytay City
- Operation hours: Friday to Sunday 11 AM to 8 PM
10. Diner’s Original Bulalo – Tagaytay
Try the first and the famous original bulalo since 1984! Enjoy the warm bulalo while feeling the cold weather of Tagaytay. The view? Priceless!
- Facebook Page: Diner’s Original Bulalo – Tagaytay
- Instagram: @dinersbulaloofficial
- Contact number : 0963 876 7995/ 0938 044 2378
- Diner’s Main – Aguinaldo Hi-way, Mendez Crossing East, Tagaytay City
- Diner’s View- Aguinaldo Hi-way, Silang Crossing West, Tagaytay City
- Operation hours: 8 AM to 8 PM | 8 AM to 6 PM (during MECQ)
Must Try Al Fresco Dining Spots in Tagaytay
- Morgano Restaurant
- RSM Lutong Bahay Seafoods Garden Restaurant
- Fire Lake Grill Tagaytay
- Aozora Japanese Restaurant
- Josephine Restaurant Tagaytay
- Siglo Modern Filipino
- Memory Lane
- Don Limone Napa Grill
- Diner’s Original Bulalo – Tagaytay
I know that we all miss dining out. Before visiting these places, make sure that you are not experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19. Always stay safe. Bring your face mask, face shield, and alcohol.
- Galli Spanish Restaurant: Intimate Dining Experience in Tagaytay
- D’ Banquet: A Taste of Filipino Cuisine
- Where to Stay in Tagaytay: Urban Suites Tagaytay
- Places to Visit in Tagaytay during GCQ
- Charming Tagaytay Vacation Home
- Where To Eat in Silang?
- List of Motels in Cavite
- Containers by Eco Hotel + Dormitels.PH
- Home of Soleil
- People’s Park in the Sky