Sexy Meals Central Cavite is in charge of my meals this week. In this post, I’ll share what I ate for the last three days:
My first day with Sexy Meals is kinda funny. I wasn’t able to eat breakfast and lunch but I tried to eat all of them for dinner. The Spinach and Egg Scramble really tastes great. It feels like I’m eating breakfast in a hotel. In addition, I love the taste of chicken caldereta. It is seasoned well. I skipped the carrots and potatoes but I ate the stringed beans and fish. The dessert is perfect for me because I had it chilled before eating.
I love how Sexy Meals elevate breakfast meals. Instead of the plain old pandesal, they prepared chicken pesto pandesal. The Penne Carbonara tastes great while hot. Lastly, it felt nice to end the day with white meat. The Chicken Inasal with red rice totally satisfied me.
I usually go to the office on Fridays. Instead of the usual fast food breakfast and lunch, I enjoyed the healthy meals of Sexy Meals! I don’t usually eat potatoes but I must say that the Chicken Potato Salad really tastes great after being chilled. For lunch, I ate the Honey Fish with red rice and the Korean Chicken BBQ Sandwich. I’d say that I enjoyed the Honey Fish – it’s way better than what people eat during wedding receptions haha!
I usually go on dates every Friday night so I still had a big dinner. LOL! I’ll try to be more disciplined in the upcoming days. To be honest, it’s not my goal to lose weight. I just want to eat healthy food. Subscribing to Sexy Meals Philippines encourages me to eat the right kind of food at the right amount. I’ll definitely update you with the changes that would happen to me after eating healthy food for a month!
How to Order?
You may contact them in four ways:
- Mobile Number: 0917 783 3953
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook Page: Sexy Meals Central Cavite
- Instagram: @sexymealsphils_ccavite
Are you inspired by their meals? Here’s the list of food they prepared from April 25-29, 2022:
- Ways To Get Kids Eat Healthy
- Where To Eat in Silang?
- KindCart: The plant based Sari Sari Store
- Chikin Meokja: Best Unlimited Chicken in Cavite
- Morgano Restaurant: Best Steak House in Tagaytay
- Meza Tiarra Cafe: Minimalist Cafe in Tagaytay
- Galli Spanish Restaurant: Intimate Dining Experience in Tagaytay
- Nutrihero Apple Cider Vinegar Gummies: Yay or Nay?
- 3 Reasons to Try Better Blends Milk Tea
- Must Try Al Fresco Dining Spots in Tagaytay