Urban Suites Tagaytay offers the priceless experience of waking up with a Taal view. It is a very comfortable and cozy accommodation located at SM Winds in Tagaytay. It gave me the relaxation I needed after spending nine months without traveling. In this post, I’ll give you a preview on what to expect at Urban Suites Tagaytay.
Urban Suites Tagaytay has three types of rooms: Taal View Suite, Family Suite (good for 4), and Studio Suite (good for 3). I tried their Taal View Suite. It is a one bedroom apartment that can accommodate two guests.
They have a smart TV on the living room area. Guests can conveniently chill while watching Netflix!
Too lazy to eat outside? You can bring food and store them on their fridge. They have microwave and stove for cooking. In addition, they also have plates and other dinnerware.
The bathroom is clean. I love that guest can take a warm shower. Moreover, there’s no need to bring toiletries like a shampoo and body soap. They got you! For dental kit, you may buy it from them.
They have heat and eat meals like SILOG meals for 120 pesos. They also have the American breakfast which includes bread, butter, hotdog, egg, and hot drink for only 90 pesos. Guests can also order snacks and beverages.
Call 686 3650 or 0966 6519708 to place your order.
I actually worked during my stay there but if you plan to relax, you may avail their relax and play amenities:
- Massage (600 pesos)
- Pool Voucher (200 pesos)
- Tennis Equipment (300 pesos)
- Badminton Equipment (300 pesos)
Due to the current pandemic, I was not able to see any staff in person. They make sure to avoid physical contact. On a lighter note, they reply fast on their Facebook Page: Urban Suites Tagaytay. I love their customer service!
- If you plan to order breakfast, make sure to inform them a day before. They don’t accept rush orders.
- Check in Time is 2 PM and 11 AM is the check out time. You have to inform the staff ahead of time for early or late check out.
For more information, contact them using these details:
- (+63) 966 651 9708 (+63) 947 172 9759
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- website: urbansuitestagaytay.com
Although I’m on a workcation, I must say that I really had a great time staying at Taal View Suite of Urban Suites Tagaytay. Don’t be busy making a living that you forget to make a life!
- Places to Visit in Tagaytay during GCQ
- Aozora: The Best Japanese Restaurant in Tagaytay
- Josephine Restaurant Tagaytay
- Charming Tagaytay Vacation Home
- D’ Banquet: A Taste of Filipino Cuisine
- Home of Soleil