Karla is a teacher who loves to travel. She left her full time job in an international school in Philippines to travel the world. She’s currently exploring Seoul, Korea. She travels once a week.
*UPDATE: I just realized that my bio is too impersonal. I’d like to improve it by saying some facts about me.
- EDUCATION: I spent my preschool to high school days at Philippine Christian University. I started being independent when I studied in University of the Philippines Los Banos. (Well, not totally independent. My parents still give me allowance but I lived in Laguna for four years.) I took up BS Development Communication, Major in Educational Communication. I’ve decided to take up my Master’s degree at Philippine Normal University. I already gained 18 units in MA Education Major in English Language Teaching.
- CAREER: I started teaching last 2013. While teaching, I took up 18 units of Professional Education units so I can take the Licensure Exam for Teachers (LET). After a year of teaching in a small Christian School, I transferred to an International School. I was really happy in that school. But then, another opportunity knocked on my door. I moved to Korea to teach English as Second Language.
- Instagram: Travel with Karla
- Twitter: Travel with Karla
- YouTube: Travel with Karla
- Facebook: Travel with Karla
Travel with Karla is open for collaboration such as accommodation (hotel/guesthouse), cafe, restaurant, and product reviews. You may email me at email@example.com for business partnership.