Your Skin’s New Paradise: A Garden of Gold and Green
Origani Skincare Philippines launched the 24K Gold Collection last September 30, 2018 at Venice Grand Canal Mall, Upper McKinley Road, Taguig City. Lifestyle and Beauty Bloggers and Vloggers graced their grand launch and I’m one of them!
Is it your first time to hear about Origani?Â Organi Philippines is an Australian product line that believes in beautiful, natural skin.Â It develops high-performance organic and naturally-derived beauty care products. Most of Origaniâ€™s skincare contains certified organic ingredients.Â Origani supports animal welfare and does not test on animals. It is cruelty free.
Origani 24K Gold Collection
Let me talk about the 24K Gold Collection and how I fancy it! If you’re going to look closer, the box containsÂ Swarovski crystals. It’s very chic, I want to know how much is the packaging. LOL.
Origani wants you to super-charge your skin with the power of gold: Potent, Pure, and Crafted. 24K Gold collection, as what the name says, offers the utmost luxury and indulgence for the skin. Who doesn’t want the finest gold facial experience?
The 24K Gold collection contains three things: Youth Infusion Booster Serum, 24K Gold Leaf Mask, and the Green Caviar Super Natural Butter. These products offers extra-ordinary anti-aging and moisturizing benefits for the skin. They provide superior performance in protection, correction, and skin renewal. It also accelerates the repair of functional wrinkles for a more lifted and toned appearance.Â How much is it? It’s â‚±600,000 that’s around $11,000!
Besides the 24K Gold Collection, they also have other skin care collections:
- Ageless By Nature â€“ Anti-Ageing Skincare Treatment
- Dermassure â€“ For Oily and Acne-Prone Skin
- Godsâ€™ Nectar â€“ Hydration Surge for Dry Skin
- Repertoire for Men â€“ Menâ€™s Specialized Facial Care
- Mineral Lover â€“ Make-up Collection
- Body Care â€“ Pampering Body Treatments
- Immortajell – For Wrinkle Treatments
- Erda – For Normal and Combination Skin Type
I really enjoy attending launch events because it’s the time to meet bloggers and vloggers that I only see online.
The highlight of the event is when the 24K Gold Collection was tested. They asked for a volunteer, and of course, Ms. Lariza Garcia took that chance to experience a very luxurious treatment. In my estimate, that gold treatment costs more thanÂ â‚±10,000 ($180).
I can really see the changes in her face after the treatment. It was fairer, and her face was lifted. I can’t believe how fast the effect is. I guess that’s what you get for such a luxury treatment.
Great Banquet The Caterer served some pasta and finger foods for the guests. They also have an overflowing champagne, red wine, and iced tea. Although I love the bacon, I enjoyed the spinach croquettes the most.
Origani is distributed throughout Asia, Australia, Spain and Italy. In the Philippines, they have branches in the following areas:
- Ayala Center Cebu, Cardinal Rosales Ave, Cebu City
- Century Mall, Makati
- MOA Seaside Blvd, Pasay
- Robinsons Magnolia, Aurora Boulevard, Quezon City
- SM BF, Paranaque
- SM Lanang Premier, J.P. Laurel Ave, Lanang, Davao City
- SM North EDSA, Quezon City
- SM City Fairview, Quirino Highway, Quezon City
- SM City Baguio, Baguio City
- SM City Clark, Manuel A. Roxas Highway, Pampanga
- SM City Dasmarinas, Governor Drive, DasmariÃ±as City, Cavite
- SM Seaside City, South Road Properties, Cebu City
- Venice Grand Canal Mall, Upper McKinley Road, Taguig City
IÂ enjoyed attending the event. First, the staff are very accommodating, they entertained all my questions about the products. Second, the food is good. I love the choice of menu and how the food was presented. Third, I was able to meet my blogger friends which I only see during blogging gigs. Lastly, I went home with a product! I’m going to review God’s Nectar Radiance Softening Cleanser soon!
Tell me about your thoughts.
Would you like to try the 24K Gold Collection? How much do you usually spend for skincare?