Verdi Cafe, the first and only bird-themed cafe in Tagaytay, will finally open its doors today (August 24, 2022). In this post, I will give you five reasons to visit them.
1. Customers can feed the birds.
Going inside a giant bird cage will be very interesting for you if you’re adventurous. They have various kinds of birds that you may feed while inside the cage. Both kids and adults will definitely enjoy this activity.
2. They have a wide range of food.
Besides their coffee and pastries, people can also order food from Verdiview Restaurant. They serve appetizers, snacks, rice meals, pasta, vegetable, and sizzling meals. In addition, they also have sandwiches, pizza, and even Angus Rib Eye Steak! People can also order a breakfast set (with 2 eggs and a drink) for only 285 pesos.
Among these meals, I highly recommend the Lomi Special! I also love their fruit shakes!
Check out the Verdiview Restaurant Menu:
3. Their customer service is top-notch.
When you go there, you’ll be surprised how accommodating the staff is. They always greet the customers and ask if they need something. When I went there, I was able to meet the couple who manage the Verdi Cafe and Verdiview Restaurant. Both of them are down-to-earth and approachable.
4. They have relaxing indoor and al fresco dining.
The interior is industrial. What makes it more interesting is that it is filled with plants. Plant lovers will surely enjoy this place.
Al Fresco Dining
5. They have the best restroom!
I don’t usually talk about restrooms on my blog. But theirs is worth mentioning. I’m one of the believers that the restroom should be one of the priorities in a restaurant. It’s where people find comfort after eating lots of meals. Normally, I’d be okay if they have a bidet. This one exceeded my expectations. Besides having an aesthetic interior, they also have scented candles to make the environment even more pleasing.
Verdi Cafe is located at Brgy. Luksuhin Ilaya (Tagaytay-Nasugbu Road Highway), Alfonso, Philippines. For reservations, you may contact them at 09688533242 or 09279833464. You may also visit their Facebook Page: Verdiview Restaurant.
Check out this TikTok from Foodjographereats!
- Morgano Restaurant: Best Steak House in Tagaytay
- Meza Tiarra Cafe: Minimalist Cafe in Tagaytay
- Galli Spanish Restaurant: Intimate Dining Experience in Tagaytay
- Aozora: The Best Japanese Restaurant in Tagaytay
- Josephine Restaurant Tagaytay
- Must Try Al Fresco Dining Spots in Tagaytay
- Places to Visit in Tagaytay during GCQ