You can read more about me on these other great sites where I have been interviewed, featured or invited as a guest blogger.
- When in Manila (WIM) – Filipina in Korea Shares Budget Tip: Visit Gapyeong and Nami Island from Seoul for 2,000 PHP
- WIM – LOOK: Pinay Teacher Visits K-Drama Locations And It Is #TravelGoals!
- KAMI – Filipina shares her inspiring travel experience in online journal
- ILoveKStars – Filipino traveler shared her KDRAMA tour moments in Korea
- Tee Radio – Nilunok ng Korean Drama
- Adventures with Nienie – Featured Blogger of the Month – Karla
- Live Travel Teach – Best Places for Spring in Korea
- Around the World in KT Days – 17 of the Best Things to Do in Seoul
- Bobo and Chichi – Best Things to Do in Hongdae
- Two Monkeys Travel Group (TMTG) – How far will your $10 go in South Korea?
- TMTG – 10 Reasons Why You Should Visit Everland in South Korea
- TMTG – Guide to Mt. Bukhansan, Seoul, Korea (1 Day DIY Itinerary)
- TMTG – Yeouido Island: The Spring destination in Seoul, Korea
- TMTG – Soul Searching at Seoul Forest in South Korea
- TMTG – 10 Reasons to Visit Seoul Land in South Korea
- TMTG – Amazing Travel Lessons I learned from Disney Songs