You can read more about me on these other great sites where I have been interviewed, featured or invited as a guest blogger.
- When in Manila (WIM) – Filipina in Korea Shares Budget Tip: Visit Gapyeong and Nami Island from Seoul for 2,000 PHP
- WIM – LOOK: Pinay Teacher Visits K-Drama Locations And It Is #TravelGoals!
- KAMI – Filipina shares her inspiring travel experience in online journal
- ILoveKStars – Filipino traveler shared her KDRAMA tour moments in Korea
- Adventures with Nienie – Featured Blogger of the Month – Karla
- Saranghae Korea – Talk With Karla of TravelWithKarla.com
- AMA Feed – Ask Karla
- Anna Love Life – Photo Challenge| Travel: Home
- KDramaBuzz – A Fangirl’s Journey to an Online Travel Celebrity #KdramabuzzInterviews ft. Karla Obispo
- Kimchi Stories – Meet the Queen of All KDrama and KPop Goals
- Where’s Sherlyn? – 13 Filipino Travel Bloggers To Follow on Instagram
- Live Travel Teach – Best Places for Spring in Korea
- Around the World in KT Days – 17 of the Best Things to Do in Seoul
- Bobo and Chichi – Best Things to Do in Hongdae
- The Open Road Before Me – 7 Signs Travel Has Ruined You
- Two Monkeys Travel Group (TMTG) – How far will your $10 go in South Korea?
- TMTG – 10 Reasons Why You Should Visit Everland in South Korea
- TMTG – Guide to Mt. Bukhansan, Seoul, Korea (1 Day DIY Itinerary)
- TMTG – Yeouido Island: The Spring destination in Seoul, Korea
- TMTG – Soul Searching at Seoul Forest in South Korea
- TMTG – 10 Reasons to Visit Seoul Land in South Korea
- TMTG – Amazing Travel Lessons I learned from Disney Songs
- How to Seoul – 7 Days Itinerary in Seoul
- How to Seoul – 10 Things You Should Not Do in Korea
- How to Seoul – Amusement Parks in Korea
- How to Seoul – If you’ve seen the K-drama ‘Strong Woman Do Bong Soon’, HOW TO EXPERIENCE KOREAN UNIFORM!
- How to Seoul – 6 Foods You Must Try In South Korea
- How to Seoul – Night Activities in Seoul
Famous Facebook Pages:
- Tee Radio – Nilunok ng Korean Drama
- Chuutalk – Fangirling in Korea
- Aliens of Korea – Karla from Philippines