Pestastic Pest Control Services Review by Karla Obispo
Pestastic Pest Control Services aims to help every Filipino achieve a pest-free property. They provide every client a service with efficiency, honesty, and integrity.
In addition, they are accredited by FDA and DTI Philippines. They belong to Federation of Franchise Urban Pest Control Operators & Fumigators of the Philippines (FFUPCOFP), National Committee of Urban Pest Control (NCUPC), and Urban Pest Management Program Designed For Franchise Urban Certified Pesticide Applicators (NCUPC CPA).
Things To Do Before Pest Control:
It’s my first time to have a pest control in our house so I had no idea on how to prepare for it. The good thing is that their staff are very helpful. I was given instructions on what to do.
- Take pictures of the whole house. This will help the team assess what kind of equipment to bring. In addition, it will also give you an idea on which places you need to organize.
- Remove the things inside the cabinets. It is best to put the clothes and plates inside a plastic so they won’t get contaminated by the solution. If you have kids, make sure that their toys are well-kept. If you have pets, try not to have them inside the house during the pest control.
What happens during the Pest Control?
1. Residual Surface Spraying
Surface spraying is for crawling insects control. It is a good way to repel the insects like ants and cockroaches. I like how they went beyond the surface of our house. They made sure that every corner is covered.
2. Soil Injection, Roof Proofing, Wood Protection
For termite control, they created holes where they can inject a solution against termites. At first, we were hesitant because it can damage the tiles but then, they made sure to cover the holes after the soil injection. This is totally optional but my family decided to avail it so that we’ll be free from any termites. The soil treatment has two years guarantee. In addition, they also added some termite powder on electrical sockets.
3. Aerial Misting
Aerial Misting is for flying insect control. Mosquitos and flies are nowhere to be seen in our house after the misting. I love that it does not have a foul odor. We just stayed outside the house during this process.
4. Installation of Rat Glue bait
For the rat control, they made some baits using a heavy duty rat glue. They also placed rodenticides on some corners where the rats usually go.
5. Disinfection Service
Some of the most common pests, such as rodents, cockroaches, and mosquitoes, are capable of transferring terrible diseases. To prevent having diseases, we made sure that our house is also disinfected. Pestastic Pest Control Services uses a 4th Generation Quaternary Ammonium Compound. They have cold fogging and smoke fogging.
Things To Do After Pest Control:
- Do not mop for three days. This allows the pesticides to take effect on the floors and the walls. Sweeping the floor is okay.
- When returning the things back to the shelves, I highly recommend that you dispose or give away the things that you don’t use. This makes you have more space and less clutter.
- Observe the pest visibility in your house for a week. If you think that there’s no changes, you may report it to Pestastic for a follow up treatment.
Pestastic Pest Control Services Review
The whole team is professional. They arrived on time and they are very kind to answer all the inquiries promptly. I also like that they came prepared. They brought all the equipment needed. In addition, they also made sure that they are sanitized before entering the house.
Moreover, I must say that they are also courteous. They ask permission before doing anything in the house. All the process are explained well before they execute it.
Is it effective?
It is super effective! Right after the surface spraying, all the hidden cockroaches in and out the house went out. Most of them went outside the house. I’ve seen a lot of dizzy cockroaches on the street. Some flew to the insect traps Pestastic created. I totally recommend their excellent service!
In this time of pandemic, pest control is essential too. Let’s get rid of the pests that spread diseases!
For inquiries, you may contact them on their accounts:
- Facebook Page: Pestastic Pest Control Services Main
- Instagram: @pestastic_pest_control_main
- Contact Numbers: 0935 992 2554, 0955 460 4737, 0961 759 1337
- Website: www.pestastic.com
- Mr. Butler Home Services – Is it worth it?
- Top Tips in Buying a House amidst a Pandemic
- Reduce Reuse Recycle