Travel with Karla in 2020 is my year end review. 2020 is a tough year but there are still lots of things to be thankful for. I’d like to use this post to thank all the 70+ brands who trusted me.
- Summer Cruise and Diving – I started the year with a scuba diving experience!
- Harvest Market Place
- Bakes N Flavors By Momma Lee – These are cookies are soft and chewy. Great for people who love cookies but don’t want it super sweet.
- Zup Nomad – They sell eyeglasses that can protect your eyes from too much screen exposure.
- The Meridian COHO – Not a blogging gig, but a modeling gig for the first time haha!
- Zen Rooms – Thanks for inviting me to the ZEN VIP Party at Portovita Towers!
- DC Cheese – A food stall in Molino which offers delectable dips, chips, and cheese. You should try their Mozarella sticks!
- Dampa Express General Trias – Since it’s hard to go to the wet market these days, Dampa Express provides fresh seafood to our doorsteps.
- Rois Peanut Butter – Homemade Peanut Butter that definitely beats big brands in terms of taste!
- Hyuna’s Homebake – I love their pastries! They also offer services like dessert buffet, snack buffet, cocktails, pika pika, and grazing tables.
This month, I tried a variety of baked sushi located in Cavite. They all have unique taste so just read my detailed review here: Where to Order Baked Sushi in Cavite?
- Baked Sushi Therapy – Homemade Baked Sushi that has a generous serving and great taste!
- Baked Sushi By May – Baked Sushi with unique flavors!
- J & J Kitchenette – Gourmet Baked Sushi made by Chef Janella
- Empire East
- Salamat Baby Cakes and Pastries – You should try their cream puffs and cakes!
- KIS Online Shoppe Korea – Do live shopping in Korea! They gave me the Black Clay Mask!
- Eight Karats – This supplement helped me get rid of my maskne.
- FHMOMS – I joined their Fit and Fab Activity which encourage me to have abs.
- Food Panda PH – They are now available in Dasmarinas.
- Kyrie’s Pastries – They have affordable snacks that will surely satisfy your taste buds.
- Nancy Seafood Supplier Makati – They bring you fresh and cooked seafood from the seaport!
- King Craves – They sell Korean Fried Chicken for your parties!
- Sharpins – They sell Kdrama related pins and stickers.
- Belmont Hotel Boracay – I’ll be there soon!
- Bakin.Eat – They sell frozen pizzas.
- Skin Treats – I still use their lotion and sweet smelling soaps.
- Kape MNL – They offer delicious coffee drips.
- Little Ajumma – I enjoy having a mukbang of delicious Korean food!
- Lola Ninang’s – They sell a Filipino dessert called Puto Cajel.
- Topis Pritos – They sell Pinoy and Korean Street Pritos with a Twist! I love their Butterfly Squid!
- Mr. Butler Home Services – They help busy people to clean their house. I love them!
- Kagamitan and Everything – They sell Kdrama and KPop inspired merchandise.
- Max’s Restaurant
- Lenovo EdVision
- Kusinable Goods – You should try their ChocNut Spread and Coffee Drips!
- Rhea Generics
- Kwazy Bites -Their brownies will really make you go crazy.
- Pack One PH – Get your samgyeopsal at home!
- Abelyana – They have the best cold brew in Cavite.
- LalaFood – Use the code KARLA100 to get 100 off from your first delivery.
- Rosing’s Champoy Sampalok – This snack from San Pablo is now available on Lazada.
- Atienza Naturale
- KindCart – This plant based Sari Sari store sells delicious vegan food!
- Bella Chicas – They have great choices of preloved clothes.
- Kristine Lim – She’s the woman behind Almost There Art Exhibit
- Lemon Square
- Koryana Merch PH – They have Reply 1988 and StartUp Merch
- AirQueen Mask – This mask from Korea is reusable and affordable.
- The Bamboo Company – Use TRAVELW/KARLA20 to get 20% discount
- SM City Dasmarinas – I went to their Happy Garden Launch.
- SKIN1004 – Thanks for always sending me Korean Beauty Products like Madagascar Centella Ampoule!
- Tecno Mobile
- SM City Trece Martires
- JBL | Harman Kardon – So grateful for the great portable speakers!
- Eloue PH – Their French Clay Soaps are so pretty.
- Urban Suites Tagaytay – This is a great place to stay in Tagaytay.
- Globe Telecom – Thank you MJ DragonHeart!
- Sodexo – They finally have an app!
- JA2B Connecting Health and Beauty Products Trading – Thanks for the 24H Stoic Treatment and Kiku Peeling Gel!
- Galli Spanish Restaurant
- Globe Telecom – Thanks Unafabrica Integrated Advertising Services!
- German Quality Pharma Inc
- Derma Science Hand Gel
- Meg Rhythm Philippines
- Many Toppoki
- K-Cool PH
- Seoul Pasabuy
- ABC Shop
Travel with Karla Stats in 2020
- Facebook Page: 117,600
- Facebook Profile: 15,600
- Instagram: 17,400
- YouTube: 2,340
- Twitter: 1,600
- WordPress: 3,500
Most people, including me, thought this year will be slow for a travel blogger like me. I didn’t expect to work with more brands related to food and beauty. If you’re reading this, I’d like to thank you for supporting Travel with Karla since Day 1!