SMILE SKIN Hyaluronic Toner is a product I recently received from the ABC Shop PH. ABC Shop Philippines offers affordable Korean Cosmetic and Skin Care products.
Smile Skin is a Korean brand based in Jeollabuk-do, South Korea. They sell various products like facial cleansers, sun creams, wash off packs, serums, capsule creams, cleansing pads, and essential toners.
SMILE SKIN Hyaluronic Toner: Yay or Nay?
There are three things that I like about this product: main ingredient, packaging, and prize.
First, let’s talk about the main ingredient of this toner. Skin care products that contain Sodium Hyaluronate are known to have lots of benefits. It moisturizes the skin, reduces appearance of wrinkles, reduce skin inflammation, and heal wounds.
Other notable ingredients:
- Hyssopsus Officinalis – minimizes the appearance of pores
- Rosemary Leaf Extract – reduces blemishes, fine lines, and wrinkels
- Zeolite – removes daily pollution by deeply cleansing, purifying and detoxifying skin. It is also used for acne treatment and clears blackheads by unclogging pores.
- Allantonin – helps in shedding dead skin cells and moisturize the skin to prevent dryness and irritations.
After a week of using the Smile Skin Hyaluronic Toner, I feel that my face is more moisturized. Every use of the toner gives me a calming and soothing feeling.Travel with Karla
Second, I like the packaging. Although it came from South Korea, it arrived without a scratch. It was packaged well. In addition, the yellow label makes it really bright. It definitely made me and my skin smile!
Lastly, it doesn’t hurt the bank. For only 600 pesos, you can get this 400 ml bottle of Hyaluronic Essential Toner. The original price is 900 pesos so it’s definitely a steal! Grab it now while they still have the promo. Use the affiliate link below.
Where to Buy: ABC Shop PH
As a PR friendly blogger, I am happy to accept products and samples to try and review or feature on my blog as long as I feel it will relate to my readers and content. This is from food, beauty, lifestyle and anything in between. Please note that these will be 100% my honest opinion and not influenced by any company or brand. Anything that is a trial or review will be featured on this page and the post itself will clearly mention it is a PR sample.
- Skin Treats Review
- 24H Stoic Treatment Review
- Madagascar Centella Ampoule
- Nava Himalayan Crystal Salt Body Scrub Review
- Beauty Corner: Hold Live 7 Mist Matte Lipstick
- Face Republic: Sleeping Beauty Face Mask
- Sober Skin Cosmetics and Skincare