KindCart: The Plant-based Sari Sari Store provides a healthier option for everyone. Everything is made of plants – no meat, no eggs, no dairy, no honey.
“We believe that the plant based lifestyle is the best solution to our health problems right now. Plants provide all the nutrients we need without the bad side effects that comes with consuming meat and dairy. We believe that being kind to our bodies is the single most important assignment we have here on earth. We have to take care of it. Learn more about the things that make us sick and those that make us stronger. We also have the responsibility to be kind to others – other creatures like the animals. And most especially, we have to be kind to the environment.”Joyce Yabres, Owner of KindCart
What are the Best Sellers?
You must try their bottled vegan ulam: Mushroom Tapa, Vegan Bagoong, and Pesto sauce. For pastries, the Vegan donuts and chocolate chip cookies are the best! And for frozen goods, people love their Tofu Sisig and Vegan lechon.
KindCart is currently based in Quezon City, Philippines.
How to order?
You may contact them on their social media accounts:
- Facebook: KindCart
- Instagram: @kindcart
- Payment Options include BPI, GCash, and Cash On Delivery via LalaMove or Mr. Speedy.
KindCart is open for resellers!
Here’s what the owner says about being a reseller:
- You dont have to be a 100% vegan to sell our products.
- You just need to believe that these products will help improve your and your customers’ health and that making the choice to consume more vegetables and fruits is one step closer to being vegetarian/vegan.
- Labels are not important. What’s important is we value our health and we take care of it and we share it to others so that our community will be healthier and stronger.
- For inquiries, send them an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
I recently tried their Vegan Kare-kare Sauce and Vegan Bagoong. As a person who can’t cook Kare-kare from scratch, I would totally recommend their Kare-kare Sauce. The ingredients include peanuts, rice, tofu, mushroom, vegan bagoong, cane sugar, sea salt, herbs and spices. It really tastes like the traditional Kare-kare.
For those who have seafood allergies, the Vegan Bagoong is a great option. It tastes similar to the real bagoong but you can still taste the natural tomatoes used. It also contains black beans, coconut oil, chili, sea salt, and spices.
Their Vegan Double Chocolate Chip Cookies as well as the Vegan Chocolate Chip cookies taste totally heavenly. Vegan food never tasted this good. I like that they are soft and chewy. The sweetness level is just right. Healthy snacking is always better than stress eating!
In this time of pandemic, it’s really important to keep ourselves healthy. Always choose the healthier option. Choose KindCart.Travel with Karla
Besides this healthy food business, the owner also have a clothing boutique. They offer stay at home essentials.
You may check out their designs on Instagram: @pandemique_boutique
Let’s support local businesses!
- Kwazy Bites
- Abelyana: The Best Cold Brew in Cavite
- Kusinable Goods
- Kyrie’s Pastries
- Salamat Baby #BabyBakes
- Craft’d Eats PH
- Rosing’s Champoy Sampalok