In this 24H Stoic Treatment Review, I’ll give you information on its benefits, how to use it, and of course where to buy it. As I always do, I use the product for few weeks first before I make a review.
24H Stoic Treatment Benefits
1. It deeply moisturizes the skin.
Moisturizing is an important step to maintain your skin’s healthy cells and to protect it from irritation. When your skin is dry and irritated, it actually causes breakouts and acne. By moisturizing your skin, you can reduce your chances of any skin problems arising. I actually used it as a primer before putting any makeup on my face.
2. It lightens and tightens the skin.
I used to have lots of acne in the past leaving me some acne scars. After few weeks of using it, I’ve noticed that the pimple marks are starting to disappear. In addition, I also noticed that my pores are now smaller than before.
3. It protects your skin from the harmful UV rays of the sun.
I’m a fan of all in one beauty products because I hate putting lots of things on my face. I love that I don’t need to use a sunblock after applying makeup because 24H Stoic treatment alone can protect my skin from the harmful UV rays of the sun.
How to use the 24H Stoic Treatment?
- You have to squeeze the packaging like a tooth paste to get the cream.
- Apply 24H STOIC Treatment after taking a bath or after washing your face with lukewarm water so the pores will be open for absorption.
- Use it as your daily moisturizer or under your make up.
- Use twice daily or as needed.
Where to Buy 24H Stoic Treatment?
Check out this Facebook Page: JA2B Connecting Health and Beauty Products Trading
Beside beauty products, JA2B Connecting Health and Beauty Products Trading sells plants, agriculture supplies, and food imported from authentic distributors and partners in Japan.
My skin is not perfect. I have big pores and acne prone skin. Most of the time I get a lot of breakouts whenever I try a new product. 24H Stoic Treatment is a Yay for me! I love how it keeps me skin moisturized and safe from harmful UV rays. I still have visible pores and acne marks but I believe that there’s a big improvement on my face. Here’s a photo of me without any filter:
24H Stoic treatment is paraben free, fragrance free, colorant free, and non-Alcohol. It is safe for pregnant and lactating women.
Any cons? The only thing I don’t like about it is that the label at the back is in Japanese language. The seller mentions that the product is made mainly from natural ingredients but I don’t know exactly what they are.
- AirQueen Mask Review
- Madagascar Centella Ampoule
- Nava Himalayan Crystal Salt Body Scrub Review
- Beauty Corner: Hold Live 7 Mist Matte Lipstick
- Face Republic: Sleeping Beauty Face Mask
- Kalyana PH