Julian’s Island Lodge will definitely fulfill your dream of living in a private island. In here, you can experience a private paradise without breaking the bank. Unlike other accommodations in Cavinti, Julian’s Island Lodge will give an island experience without sacrificing your comfort. It’s a house complete with all the furniture that you need.
Julian’s Island Lodge can accommodate up to 10 people. It has three bedrooms with a queen size bed and an attic that can accommodate four people.
- Perks of staying on the first floor: You’ll get privacy. The windows are smaller compared to the rooms upstairs.
- Cons: You can hear the foot steps from the stairs to the living area on the second floor.
- Pros of staying on the second floor: The masters bedroom has a TV. Both rooms have balcony.
- Cons: It tends to be really cold at night. (Well, I don’t think it’s negative tho haha)
- Pros of staying in the Attic: You’ll have more time to chat with your friends.
- Cons: It’s challenging to climb the stairs. Assign this room for younger people hihi!
The Island has three cottages: the main cottage, open cottage, and keeper’s cottage.
- The ground floor includes the receiving are, one bedroom with double bed, fully-equipped kitchen, dining area, bathroom and toilet.
- The second floor has two bedrooms, a living room, and two balconies.
- The attic has four beds.
If you really want to feel the cold breeze while eating, you can use the open cottage. By the way, there’s a fireplace near the gazebo. You can have a bonfire if it’s not raining.
One of the activities people can experience on the lake is Kayaking. There are two kayaks available. You just need to pay additional 600 pesos and you can use it for the entire stay.
How to go there:
- If you’re using waze, just type “Bloc Campsite Laguna”. On your way there, you’ll see some signs on how to go to Julian’s Island Lodge.
- Don’t worry about leaving your car on the other island. They have a secured parking.
- Since it’s located in an island, you have to take a boat to go there.
How to Book:
- Create an AirBnB account and get discount using this link: https://www.airbnb.com/c/karlao69
- Book using this link: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/19542502
- How much? 3,500 per night (2pax) | 10,000+ pesos (10pax)
- Bring your own food. They have a refrigerator, you don’t have to worry about food being spoiled.
- The only food available in the island is the fresh tilapia. You should also try them too.
- You may hire Sammy and his wife (caretakers) to cook for you. Just notify them in advance. Make sure to bring all the necessary ingredients. (Contact Number: 09466242801)
- There’s no WiFi in the accommodation. The Globe signal is not good. If you want to access the internet, you can bring your Smart LTE pocket WiFi.
- Bring a jacket or long sleeves. It feels like 15 to 18 degrees there.
- Toiletries are not provided. Bring your own towels and personal care kit.
- Where to Stay in Tagaytay: Urban Suites Tagaytay
- Where to Stay in Bataan
- Staycation at City Garden Grand Hotel
- Olivia’s Coffee Estate
- La Luz Beach Resort at Laiya, Batangas
- The Selah Garden Hotel
- Zen Rooms: Portovita Towers Cubao
- Ascott Makati: Perks of Being Guest of the Day
- List of Motels in Cavite
- Red Mango Suites Review