2016 Best Nine
I want to thank all my friends, followers, readers, and likers! I can’t believe I got more than 40,000 likes for the whole year. Thanks for all the likes and comments. Oh by the way, I changed my Instagram username to @TravelwithKarla so it would be uniform with my blog and Facebook.
Korea Bucket List 2016
Last year I decided to make a bucket list of the things I want to do in Korea. Here are the things I accomplished in 2016.
- Experience SNOW!
- See the Cherry Blossoms in Spring.
- Look at the amazing foliage in Autumn.
- Visit the palaces. (I’ve been to four!)
- Enjoy at theme parks. (Everland/ Lotte World/ Seoul Land/ Aiins World)
- Eat live octopus. (I have a video in my Instagram)
- Wear a hanbok.
- Relax at the sauna/jjimjilbang.
- Do hiking! (Mt. Bukhansan & Gwanaksan)
- Check out some themed cafes.
- Sing in the Noraebang.
- Try skating.
- Explore the Korean Folk Village.
- Experience three seasons in Nami Island.
- Go on a cruise in Hangang River.
I started this blog last March. I made this to record my experience in Korea. It turns out that the travel stories I’ve written are very informative and helpful to those who are planning to visit Korea.
I met a lot of people because of it. I was able to help them with their itineraries. I even joined some of them in their Seoul searching.
Here’s my top 3 blog post of 2016: