This is the Korea Bucket List I made for 2016. I’ve done most of them and I’d be happy to do it all over again.
2016 Best Nine
I want to thank all my friends, followers, readers, and likers! To be honest, I can’t believe I got more than 40,000 likes for the whole year. Thanks for all the likes and comments. Oh by the way, I changed my Instagram username to @TravelwithKarla so it would be uniform with my blog and Facebook.
Korea Bucket List 2016
Last year I decided to make a bucket list of the things I want to do in Korea. Here are the things I accomplished in 2016.
- Experience SNOW!
- See the Cherry Blossoms in Spring.
- Look at the amazing foliage in Autumn.
- Visit the palaces. (I’ve been to four!)
- Enjoy at theme parks. (Everland/ Lotte World/ Seoul Land/ Aiins World)
- Eat live octopus. (I have a video in my Instagram)
- Wear a hanbok.
- Relax at the sauna/jjimjilbang.
- Do hiking! (Mt. Bukhansan & Gwanaksan)
- Check out some themed cafes.
- Sing in the Noraebang.
- Try skating.
- Explore the Korean Folk Village.
- Experience three seasons in Nami Island.
- Go on a cruise in Hangang River.
I started this blog last March. I made this to record my experience in Korea. It turns out that the travel stories I’ve written are very informative and helpful to those who are planning to visit Korea.
It’s really nice because I met a lot of people because of it. I was able to help them with their itineraries. In fact, I even joined some of them in their Seoul searching.
This is very informative and detailed! ???? I hope you could help me with my Itinerary.
40,000, wow! But your stories and photos are awesome and mesmerising, so you deserve it all. Keep blogging! 🙂
It’s awesome. I will use it on my trip in 2018. Thanks