Ayumi SM Tanza finally had its soft opening last October 14 and I’m one of the people who availed some of their services on that day. In this post, I will give reasons why you should visit them too.
1. The employees are courteous and skillful.
Once you enter, the staff will give you a warm welcome. They will guide you well and advise you on which eyelashes suit you. What I like about them is that they don’t take advantage of their clients. Instead of offering you the most expensive service, they will examine your eyelashes first before recommending the type of Lash extensions for you. Did I tell you that their employees were trained by certified Japanese technicians?
Aftercare Tips for your Ayumi Lash Extensions
Ayumi makes sure that you understand the aftercare of your eyelashes.
Here are some tips from their employees:
- After your Ayumi Lash Service, keep your eyes dry and avoid contact with water for two to four hours.
- Avoid steam rooms, saunas, and steam facials for the first two days.
- Do not use oil-based eye makeup remover or oil-based products around your eyes.
- Only use water-based eye makeup remover.
- Keep your Ayumi Lash extensions clean by properly removing your eye makeup daily.
- Do not use an eyelash curler.
- Do not rub, pull, or scratch your Ayumi Lash extensions.
- Do follow-up appointments every 3 to 4 weeks.
2. They use high-quality materials.
Although their services are quite more expensive than other brands, I must say that it’s worth the price. Ayumi serves as the official Philippine counterpart of Japan’s biggest eyelash company DOT1101 Tokyo, Japan. This means that Ayumi only gives its customers tried and tested materials from Japan for a guaranteed premium service. This is probably the reason why Ayumi is the official eyelash and nail partner of Miss Universe Philippines.
I’m loving my Ayumi Lash Extensions! It’s very lightweight, my eyelashes feels natural. Today is the third day of my Ayumi Lash Extensions. The strands are still very intact. I don’t feel any discomfort at all. Now I know why people are willing to pay for this kind of service.Travel with Karla
Ayumi Services Menu
Ayumi SM Tanza has an ongoing opening promo. They have 20% off on Classic Full Diva and 5D Lashes from October 14 to 20, 2022. Clients may purchase more than one service. This can be a buy now, use later. These services are valid from October 15 to November 15, 2022. Besides cash, clients can pay using bank transfer and GCash.
3. The ambiance is relaxing.
The interior design of Ayumi is very calming. It’s aesthetic and clean. The chairs are really comfortable. They also play calming music. It’s definitely a perfect place to unwind.
Ayumi SM Tanza is located on the 2nd Level of SM Tanza, Cavite. They are open every day from 10 AM to 9 PM. To be updated with their promos, follow them on their social media pages: