It’s my second time to do Sauna in Korea! I know now what to do. Pay to the counter, put my shoes and clothes to a locker, and get naked! I tried the Silloam Fomentation this time. I’ve read a number of good reviews about it so I came there to experience it.
There are lots of things that I like about it.
1. When I went there, I realized that I didn’t bring any cash. I was hoping to find an ATM on my way to the sauna. I was surprised when I saw this KB ATM beside its entrance.
2. They have a gym! I decided to have some exercises first before taking a bath. I find this place cheap because I only paid 10,000 won ($10) to access all these stuff.
3. You can use the hair dryers for free. In the previous sauna I tried, you have to pay when using the dryer. They also have moisturizing lotion.
4. They have plenty of fomentation rooms to choose. I tried most of them. You can choose depending on the temperature you want.
5. They have lockers for phones. You can charge your phone there while you’re taking a bath or in the sauna.
As a whole, I can say that it’s a well spent money and time. It was raining that time and traveling isn’t a good idea. Jjimjilbang (bath house) is a good place to stay on a rainy day.
How to go there:
Take the Seoul Subway Line 2 or 5, and get off at Chungjeongno Station (Exit5)