Better Blends Milk Tea satisfies my cravings. I no longer need to go out to buy a good tasting milk tea. I love that it’s healthy and affordable.Karla of Travel with Karla
1. It is a healthy drink.
It includes ingredients which are considered as superfood. Some ingredients also helps in anti-aging, weight loss, energy booster, and antioxidant.
|Goji Berry||Glutathione||Garcina||Green Coffee Bean|
|Acai Berry||Aloe Vera||Mangosteen||Alpha Lipoic Acid|
|White Kidney Bean||Rosehip||L-Carnitine||Green Tea Extract|
- Although Stevia is 200 times sweeter than sugar, it has zero calories. This reduces the risk of cavities and may aid in weight loss.
- Alkaline Powder is used to offset acidity. It also helps in digestion.
- Glutathione is powerful antioxidant which helps in detoxifying chemicals.
- Vitamin C boosts immunity and prevents iron deficiency. It also prevents skin wrinkling.
- Moringa is rich in antioxidants. It helps reduce fat in the body, lowers blood sugar levels, and boosts immunity.
2. It’s easy to prepare.
It only takes three steps to prepare. Here’s how to do it:
- Empty contents of one sachet into a cup.
- Add 200 ml of hot or cold water.
- Stir well to dissolve.
3. It does not break the bank!
A box of Better Blends Milk Tea is just 380 pesos ($8). There are 10 sachets per box. You may also try the Better Blends Coffee which is just 280 pesos ($6).
Where to Buy:
- Better Blends PH’s Shopee store
- Use the code BETTKAR15 to get 15% off on all your purchase.
Things to Consider
- It is not recommended for children, pregnant, and lactating women.
- Store it in a cool dry place and away from direct sunlight, moisture, and heat.
About the Brand
Better Blends started in October 2020. The owner want to provide a healthier and more affordable coffee and milk tea so they developed Better Blends Coffee Mix and Better Blends Milk Tea Mix. Their mix includes 25 natural ingredients for a healthy mix.
- Double Tea Pala pala is now brewing!
- Dakasi Review: Yay or Nay?
- Caratreats by Iris: Seventeen Cafe in the Philippines
- Black Scoop Cafe: Chill at SM Dasma