Nabe Japanese Izakaya and Hotpot is our go-to Japanese restaurant in Skyranch Tagaytay. The combination of nabe and izakaya creates a delightful dining experience. You can enjoy a warm and comforting hot pot while sipping your favorite drinks and sharing small plates of delicious Japanese dishes with friends or family.
Three Reasons to Try Nabe Japanese Izakaya and Hotpot
1. They offer Unlimited Meat.
They offer US Beef Short Plates, Pork Shoulder Boston Butt, Chicken Leg Quarter, and Chicken and Pork Dumplings.
2. They have unlimited appetizers, sides, and vegetables.
They have a vegetable platter, assorted balls, kimchi, raw egg, vermicelli, Japanese rice, and wagyu rice. Also, they recently added crab stick tempura and yakisoba to their menu.
3. They have unlimited servings of Japanese Food!
For an additional 288 pesos, you can also enjoy unlimited serving of Japanese food. They offer California Maki, mixed tempura, Angus beef, and fried chicken wings. Gyoza, Butabara, Chicken Teriyaki Yakitori, Chicken Karaage, Dynamite Chicken, and Gyudon are also included in the menu.
Nabe Japanese Izakaya and Hotpot Menu
There are three steps to order your food. First, you have to choose two soup bases. Second, choose your meats. Third, choose your appetizers, sides, and vegetables. If you want to be extra, you can upgrade to unlimited servings of Japanese food!
You must follow their Facebook Page to be updated with their special soup base. For Halloween, they have this Black Ikasumi Soup Base that combines its bestselling Tonkotsu Soup Base with some fresh squid ink. It’s only available until November 12, 2023.
For as low as 588 pesos per head, you can enjoy this hotpot which is perfect for the cold weather of Tagaytay. I would say that you’ll get what you paid for.
Nabe Japanese Izakaya and Hotpot is located at Unit 6A, Sky Ranch, Tagaytay-Nasugbu Highway, Cavite. You may contact them at 0915 073 3440.
- LIST: Late-Night Restaurants in Tagaytay 2023
- Verdi Cafe: Bird Cafe in Tagaytay
- Morgano Restaurant: Best Steak House in Tagaytay
- Galli Spanish Restaurant: Intimate Dining Experience in Tagaytay
- Knights Templar Ridge Hotel: Medieval-themed hotel in Tagaytay
- 5 Reasons To Stay at Cabins by Eco Hotel Tagaytay
- Things to Do at Via Appia Tagaytay
- Biyaheng South: Fun Things To Do in Cavite
- Biyaheng South: 5 Places to Visit in Cavite 2023