Cabins by Eco Hotel Tagaytay is one of the must-visit eco-friendly hotels in Cavite. It’s the perfect accommodation for you, your family, and your pets!
I love the Team Kahoy feels in the entire hotel. Most of their decorations are upcycled materials. Guests can enjoy seeing the different plants in different parts of the hotel.
Did you know that all their branches are 100% Pet-friendly? That’s right! You can bring your pets with you during your stay at the Eco Hotel. They also have a pet area in the backyard of the hotel where you can see some rabbits.
3. Delicious Food
On the rooftop of Cabins by Eco Hotel, you will see a coffee shop called Takao Studios Coffee. They serve coffee, all-day breakfast, ramen, and rice meals. I’d say that it’s really nice to dine there because of the breathtaking view.
- Facebook Page: Takao Studios Coffee
- Contact Number: 0927 997 3815
- Email Address: email@example.com
Takao Studios Menu
They have a 12 Hour Promo for only 1,499 pesos! This is an air-conditioned room for two people. Wait there’s more. You can use the code TRAVELWITHKARLAxECOHOTELS to get a discount on your booking!
As of now, they have 16 rooms to accommodate guests.
|Garden View Room||3,300||4,200|
|Lake View Room||3,600||4,900|
Room Rates with Breakfast for Two
|Garden View Room||3,550||4,500|
|Lake View Room||3,900||5,200|
What I like about the Cabins by Eco Hotel is that it’s near to so many places in Tagaytay. In fact, it is located along Aguinaldo Highway, Silang Junction, Tagaytay City. For inquiries, you may contact them at 0998 918 9733 or 0906 249 1406.
We also love that Cabins by Eco Hotel has enough parking space for all the guests.
Eco Hotels also have accommodations in other parts of the Philippines:
- Containers by Eco Hotel – Tagaytay
- Villas by Eco Hotel – Mataas na Kahoy, Batangas
- Kaliraya Surf Kamp by Eco Hotel – Caliraya Lake, Laguna
- Suites by Eco Hotel – El Nido, Palawan
- Surf Kamp by Eco Hotel – Siargao
- Verdi Cafe: Bird Cafe in Tagaytay
- Morgano Restaurant: Best Steak House in Tagaytay
- Meza Tiarra Cafe: Minimalist Cafe in Tagaytay
- Galli Spanish Restaurant: Intimate Dining Experience in Tagaytay
- Aozora: The Best Japanese Restaurant in Tagaytay
- Josephine Restaurant Tagaytay
- Must Try Al Fresco Dining Spots in Tagaytay