Strong Woman Do BongSoon Filming Location
1. Dobong Walnut Bakery
It’s the place where Do Bong-soon’s father works. It’s where her mother hangs out all the time with the other ajummas.
Here’s how to go there:
- Take the Subway Line 4 and get off at Sookmyung Women’s University Station Ex 3.
- Then walk straight for 2 minutes and take Bus 202 and get off at Huam-dong Woori Bank. You’ll see the shop from there.
- If bus 202 isn’t available, you may take a taxi and show this address: (Seoul, Yongsan-gu, Huamdong 415-1 서울 용산구 두텁바위로 89 후암동 415-1)
2. Boramae Park
This was shown in episodes 2 and 4. The first one is when Min-hyuk is flying a drone, the second one is when he got shot in the leg.
Address: 서울 동작구 여의대방로20길 33 (신대방동 395)
It’s actually called NCsoft. It’s a real gaming company!
Address: 경기 성남시 분당구 대왕판교로644번길 12 (삼평동 668)
4. Seoul Land
It’s the amusement park they visited in episode 7.
Address: 경기 과천시 광명로 181 (막계동 33)
5. Naksan Park
- Do Bong Soon, mother, and grandmother’s moment happened here. (The mother introduced Min-hyuk as her son in law) LOL
- This is also the place where grandmother beat up some gang members upon her arrival in episode 6 and where Bong-Soon, on her turn, beats up the same gang members in coming to rescue to “her boys” in episode 8.
Address: 서울 종로구 동숭동 50-152
6. Ihwa-dong Village Museum
Do Bong Soon’s house is located here! Before Bong-soon, Yoo Hye-Jung (Park Shin-Hye) from Doctors lived here.
Address: 서울 종로구 낙산성곽서1길 14 (이화동 9-769)
I got most of the descriptions and addresses from Korean Dramaland. It’s a website with more than 500 filming locations. Check them out for more detailed itineraries.