1. Dobong Walnut Bakery
It’s the place whereÂ Do Bong-soonâ€™s father works. Itâ€™s where her mother hangs out all the time with the other ajummas.
Here’s how to go there:
- Take the Subway Line 4 and get off at Sookmyung Women’s University Station Ex 3.
- Then walk straight for 2 minutes and take Bus 202 and get off at Huam-dong Woori Bank. You’ll see the shop from there.
- If bus 202 isn’t available, you may take a taxi and show this address: (Seoul, Yongsan-gu, Huamdong 415-1 ì„œìš¸ ìš©ì‚°êµ¬ ë‘í…ë°”ìœ„ë¡œ 89 í›„ì•”ë™ 415-1)
2.Â Boramae Park
This was shown in episodes 2 and 4. The first one is when Min-hyuk is flying a drone, the second one is when he got shot in the leg.
Address: ì„œìš¸ ë™ìž‘êµ¬ ì—¬ì˜ëŒ€ë°©ë¡œ20ê¸¸ 33 (ì‹ ëŒ€ë°©ë™ 395)
It’s actually calledÂ NCsoft. It’s a real gaming company!
Address: ê²½ê¸° ì„±ë‚¨ì‹œ ë¶„ë‹¹êµ¬ ëŒ€ì™•íŒêµë¡œ644ë²ˆê¸¸ 12 (ì‚¼í‰ë™ 668)
4. Seoul Land
It’s the amusement park they visitedÂ in episode 7.
Address: ê²½ê¸° ê³¼ì²œì‹œ ê´‘ëª…ë¡œ 181 (ë§‰ê³„ë™ 33)
5.Â Naksan Park
- Do Bong Soon, mother, and grandmother’s moment happened here. (The mother introduced Min-hyuk as her son in law) LOL
- This is also the place where grandmother beat up some gang members upon her arrival in episode 6 and where Bong-Soon, on her turn, beats up the same gang members in coming to rescue to â€œher boysâ€ in episode 8.
Address: ì„œìš¸ ì¢…ë¡œêµ¬ ë™ìˆë™ 50-152
6. Ihwa-dong Village Museum
Do Bong Soon’s house is located here!Â Before Bong-soon, Yoo Hye-Jung (Park Shin-Hye) from Doctors lived here.
Address: ì„œìš¸ ì¢…ë¡œêµ¬ ë‚™ì‚°ì„±ê³½ì„œ1ê¸¸ 14 (ì´í™”ë™ 9-769)
I got most of the descriptions and addresses fromÂ Korean Dramaland. Itâ€™s a website with more than 500 filming locations. Check them out for more detailed itineraries.