Severo’s Garden Cafe is now open! This al fresco dining place in Amadeo is ready to serve you with mouthwatering Filipino dishes and coffee.
If you want to be surrounded by plants while hanging out with your family and friends, this is the perfect place for you.
Here are my top picks from their menu:
1. Puto Bumbong
Traditionally, Filipinos often eat these purple rice cakes during Christmas season. In Severo’s Garden Cafe, you can have it anytime of the year. Eating this Filipino delicacy will really make you feel like it’s Christmas!
They also have mango cheesecake, strawberry cheesecake, Severo’s Tiramisu, and leche flan.
2. Crispy Sisig Pizza
Severo’s Garden Cafe combined two of my favorite comfort food, sisig and pizza! Forget the rice and the pasta, this is a must try meal for adventurous people. It will not only satisfy your cravings but it will also make your stomach full. You will definitely get what you paid for.
You may also try their 3 Cheese Pizza and Chicken BBQ Quesadillas. In addition, I also recommend their Adobo Pasta (115) and Creamy Carbonara (99).
3. Oyster Mushroom Chips
Their oyster mushroom chips comes in seven flavors. They have original, cheese, spicy, garlic, BBQ, sour cream, and salted egg. It’s really tasty, you’ll want to bring some home.
4. Cucumber Lemonade
Since I went to to be refreshed, I chose to have a cold drink. The Cucumber Lemonade is definitely a thirst-quencher. They offer hot drinks, Italian Soda, Frappe, and of course, Special Coffee.
5. Via’s Coffee
Their specialty coffee is one of the best blends you’ll find in Amadeo. I highly recommend Via’s Coffee. They also have Kape ni Sever and Excelsa. In addition, you may also try their cappuccino, latte, mocha, caramel, matcha latte, and vanilla.
Check out their menu:
Severo’s Garden Cafe is located at Barangay Bucal, Amadeo, Cavite. It’s just beside Olivia’s Coffee Estate.
How to go there?
via Gil Puyat LRT 1
- Get on Metro Manila Skyway in Makati from Buendia Ave/Sen. Gil J. Puyat Ave and Finlandia
- Follow Metro Manila Skyway, S Luzon Expy/Pan-Philippine Hwy/R-3 and Governor’s Dr to Conchu Rd in Trece Martires
- Continue on Conchu Rd to your destination in Amadeo
- Follow Metro Manila Skyway, S Luzon Expy/Pan-Philippine Hwy/R-3 and Governor’s Dr to Kaong in Carmona
- Continue on Kaong to Silang
- Turn left onto Emilio Aguinaldo Hwy/R-2
- Continue on Silang-Banaybanay Rd to your destination in Amadeo
- Follow Emilio Aguinaldo Hwy/R-2 to Buho-Talon Rdin Amadeo
- Continue on Buho-Talon Rd to your destination
- Ride a bus bound to Trece Martires- Indang (there’s one near the Manila City Hall and Coastal Mall). Drop by Manggahan- Gen. Trias Drive.
- Ride a jeepney going to Amadeo.
- Ask the driver to drop you at Olivia’s Cafe.
You may also visit their Facebook Page: Severo’s Garden Cafe to be updated with their promos.
I had a great experience at Severo’s Garden Cafe. First, I love the ambiance. It really feels good to be surrounded by plants. Second, they have live band when I went there. The band plays old songs. Lastly, the staff are courteous and skilled.
- Olivia’s Coffee
- Olivia’s Coffee Estate
- Where To Eat in Silang?
- Must Try Al Fresco Dining Spots in Tagaytay
- 5 Reasons to Visit Villa Julia Resort
- Marcus Cafe Villa Julia
- Himawari Specialty Coffee
- LIST: Where to Order California Maki in Cavite
- LIST: Where to Order Baked Sushi in Cavite?