Renz Simpao is one of my closest blogger friends. I first met him at LinkedIn Local Cavite in 2018. It’s been two years! I can’t count how many projects and staycations we had together. More than being a good blogger, he’s been a good friend to me. Let’s get to know more about him in this blog post.
Renz Simpao of Thinkable Box
1. Are you a full-time blogger? If not, what do you do besides blogging?
Not really, I do a lot of things I’m a College Instructor at Cavite State University – Silang Campus and a freelance Digital Marketer. That’s why I’m really busy and had to schedule everything.
2. What do you write about?
Most of the time I write about a staycation, food, and life hacks tools.
3. What inspired you to become a blogger? When did you start blogging?
I want to create content that is so useful to everybody and make my blog like BuzzFeed.
I started blogging since March 2015 and this blog is not just to express myself and share the things that I knew but I wanted to do something different not just providing useful information but affect their way of thinking in don’t be satisfied on what they have now but to seek for more knowledge and skills.
4. What motivates you to blog?
The main reason I built this Thinkable Box is for me to share the things I knew and help the people to achieve what they want to achieve.
5. What makes you unique compared to other bloggers?
I think I’m unique in creating great designs as part of the content in the blog and my website.
6. What’s the most viewed article on your website?
My most viewed article is “Best Unlimited Korean BBQ at 9292 Samgyupsal in Silang Cavite”
7. What’s the best thing about being a blogger?
You get to explore new things, places, food and lastly you can find new friends and like-minded people in the blogging community.
8. What are your challenges in blogging?
Here is the list of challenges I experienced in blogging:
1. Delay in publishing content because of personal and work things.
2. Conflict in time management that I tend to focus on unimportant and not urgent tasks which one of the signs in “Procrastination”
3. Location of the event to blog. Most of the time I can’t go because it’s quite too far especially I’m living in Silang, Cavite few minutes away from Tagaytay.
9. Message for people who wants to be like you.
If you want to be like me but I highly suggest not to be like me but create your own thing to be unique. Always remember this from Holton that personal development is important because your income growth will never ever exceed your personal growth. And when one wants to achieve things that are larger than on what they have achieved before…‘’You got to become a different person’’.
10. If ever you’ll get a chance to Travel with Karla, where do you wanna go?
It should be in Venice, so we can explore new things and find our luck to find a date. HAHA!
Thank you for answering my questions, Renz! I’d love to explore Venice with you hihi! Ako na lang kasi i-date mo. CHAROT!Karla
Follow Renz Simpao of Thinkable Box in his social media accounts:
- Facebook: fb.com/thinkablebox
- Instagram: instagram.com/rasimpao
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: thinkablebox.com