List of Resorts in Silang – I know that we are still under pandemic but it should not stop us from having a summer vacation. We just need to make sure that we practice the minimum health protocols. In this post, I’ll give you some recommendations of private resorts in Silang.
1. Villa Julia Resort
Villa Julia Resort is a great place to celebrate family events. It has a pool for both adults and kids. In addition, they have an accommodation for family staycations. What I love about it is that they have restaurants beside the resort: Sushisendo and Marcus Cafe by Villa Julia.
- Location: KM 43, By Pass Road, Aguinaldo Highway, Silang, Cavite.
- Rates: Entrance Fee: 200 pesos/ head | Exclusive Rent: 8,500 pesos
- Social Media Accounts:
- Website: villajuliaresort.com
- Facebook: Villa Julia Resort
- Instagram: @villajuliaresort
2. Familia Casitas Private Pool
Familia Casitas Private Pool includes four casitas. They have four air-conditioned bedrooms and four attic. The place is great for a big family.
- Location: 134 Purok 2 Pasong Langka Silang Cavite, along Tagaytay-Sta Road
- Contact Number: 09178086003
- Rates for 15 pax:
- weekdays – 12,000 pesos
- weekends – 14,000 pesos
- Social Media Account: Familia Casitas Private Pool
3. Victoria Page Pool Villa
Victoria Page Pool Villa is a private pool for the entire family. It can accommodate 10 to 30 guests. They have private villa with a pool. The rooms are air-conditioned with Free WiFi. In addition, guests can also use their videoke and griller. The toiletries are also included in the package. For kitchen, guests have to bring their own utensils.
- Location: Balite 2nd, Silang, Cavite
- 4 rooms (15 pax) – 12,000 pesos
- 5 rooms (20 pax) – 15,000 pesos
- 7 rooms (30 pax) – 20,000 pesos
- Contact Numbers: 09283916724, 09164472435
- Social Media Account: Victoria Page Pool Villa
4. Cavite Hot Spring
Cavite Hot Spring claims to be the first ever hot spring in Cavite. It opened last April 17, 2019. They have a Jacuzzi Spring Water with temperature of 30-40 degree celsius. The main pool is 4-5ft deep.
- Location: 185 Biga 1, Silang, Cavite
- Rates for 15 pax
- Day Tour (8am – 5pm) – 12,000 pesos
- Night Tour (8pm-5am) – 12,000 pesos
- 15,000 pesos on holidays
- Rates for 20 pax
- 18,000 pesos – weekdays
- 22,000 pesos – holidays
- Social Media Account: Cavite Hot Spring
5. Bungad Biluso
Bungad Biluso bungad biluso comes from the Tagalog word bungad, which means ‘‘the starting point, beginning, or front”, and Biluso, the name of the barangay where the resort is located. The resort is the first landmark one encounters when heading to Brgy. Biluso proper coming from Emilio Aguinaldo Highway.
They will open a coffee shop inside the resort, which will serve SouthEast Asian style drinks.
- Location: Brgy. Biluso, Silang, Cavite
- Contact Number: (046) 409 79 37 / 0915 754 6450 / 0950 728 7998
- Rates: 8,000 – 17,000 pesos
- Social Media Accounts:
- Website: https://www.bungadbiluso.com/
- Facebook: Bungad Biluso
- Instagram: @bungadbiluso
- YouTube: Bungad Biluso
6. La Luz Virginia Resort and Events Place
La Luz Virginia Resort and Events Place offers a lot of amenities. This includes videoke, billiards, and table tennis. People can also have access to their gas stove, refrigerator, water dispenser, and kiddie pool heater.
- Location: Sitio Pook na Munti Brgy. Kaong, Silang, Cavite
- Contact Number: (046) 238 0926 | 09053869255
- Pool + Kubo + Kitchen (7 AM to 5 PM) = 7,000 pesos
- Night Rental = 8,000 pesos
- 22 hours = 12,000 pesos
- Social Media Account: La Luz Virginia Resort & Events Place
These are just six of the many resorts I’ll feature in this blog. I’ll update this once I get the details of other must visit resorts in Silang.
- Villa Julia Resort
- Familia Casitas Private Pool
- Victoria Page Pool Villa
- Cavite Hot Spring
- Bungad Biluso
- La Luz Virginia Resort and Events Place
Thank for this list!! Ill have something to look back to cause after this pandemic, i want a big party with all my friends like grabe hahaha
So many lovely place in Silang, Cavite. I reckon it would be amazing to live there as well. I’m saving these places to my Google Map!
Those are some nice-looking resorts in Silang. I hope to visit that hot springs resort when it’s safe to travel.
It is really a must visit resorts in Silang.Great recommendation Ms.Karla. Im sure all of this resorts are comfortable and follwed all safety protocols which is the most important now adays to avoid getting all kinds of viruses.
Yes we need to chill and relax for us to lessen stress that we had because of this pandemic.
Wow ang dami na po palang magagandang pwedeng puntahan sa silang. Last time kong pumunta sa villa luz pa, very outdated na ko. I wanna try the Cavite Hot Spring, feeling ko nasa Los Banos ulit ako.
Ang gaganda po talaga Ng mga resorts sa silang and must visit talaga nakaka relax Ang place and maganda ang ambiance ??
Napakaganda po talagang puntahan nito. Bukod sa mag eenjoy kana marerelax kapa.. Sulit na sulit po talaga ang pamamasyal dito , Ang dami rin Talagang pwedeng gawin dito..