Changhonmin Food House is one of the restaurants you should visit when you go to Amadeo. This Korean restaurant offers Unlimited Samgyupsal and Lechon.
6 Reasons to Visit Changhonmin Food House
1. They offer different kinds of meat.
You may order different types of chicken, pork, and beef. Among these, I like the pork roll and the smoked pork!
This is how they prepare the smoked pork inside the jar:
The best part is that you can order the unlimited Lechon belly for as low as 599 pesos per head.
2. They have Korean and Filipino side dishes.
Korean side dishes include kimchi, japchae, pajeon, seasoned spinach, and fish cake. They also serve a Filipino delicacy called Dinakdakan as a side dish.
3. They serve Korean noodles.
You can finally try the noodles they eat at Korean Dramas! Ramyeon and Jjajangmyeon are also available here.
4. They have free ice cream.
While other Korean restaurants only offer Melona Ice Cream, they actually provide more variety of Korean Ice Cream.
5. The employees are very attentive and helpful.
Every area has an assigned employee. They are easy to call whenever we want to have a refill.
6. They have a cozy place.
Most of their exterior and interior are made of wood.
There’s a small hut for every group.
There are also private cubicles inside.
If you’re with a big group, you may also request to be seated at the long table inside.
They are located at 2936 Pulunan Road, Barangay Dagatan, Amadeo City. They are open from 11 AM to 8 PM. For more details, you may follow them on their social media accounts:
- Facebook Page: Unlimited Lechon with Samgyupsal Jar by Changhonmin Food House
- Facebook Profile: Changhonmin Foods House
- TikTok: @changhonminfoodsh
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Numbers: 0945 452 1878 | 0999 930 0679
Watch this TikTok Video from All About Cavite:
Read more about the places to see in Amadeo:
- Villa Breads and Coffee
- Things to Do at Kabutihan Farm
- Alitaptap Art Cafe
- Severo’s Garden Cafe
- Olivia’s Coffee