Tanaw sa Anilao Bed and Breakfast is the best choice for you if you plan to enjoy the province life privately. In this blog post, I’ll give you five reasons to visit Tanaw sa Anilao.
1. It gives you privacy.
Unlike other resorts who caters a lot of people, Tanaw sa Anilao Bed and Breakfast offers you the whole place. You can even sleep in the Cabana outside without worrying!
2. It’s few blocks away from the beach.
Just like what their name says “Tanaw sa Anilao”, you can see the beach from the house. In fact, it will take you few steps to go to the beach. Did I mention that you can do kayaking as well? They have a kayak available for two people. Guests can use it for free.
3. The house is fully furnished.
I’m surprised that this AirBnb has complete amenities. First, I’m happy that there’s a bathtub in the bathroom. Second, the house is equipped with smoke alarm, fire extinguisher, and first aid kit. You’ll be sure that you’re safe. Lastly, they have free parking space.
4. They offer paluto.
In the kitchen, you can see a refrigerator, microwave, and some cooking basics. They also have stove, oven, coffee maker, and dining wares. Guest can also use the BBQ grill. If you’re not in the mood to cook, you can ask their caretaker to do it for you. Make sure to inform them two days in advance prior check in.
5. There are so many activities to do.
Guests can rent a boat to do water activities like island hopping, kayaking, snorkeling, and other water activities. In addition, they also have a Wifi with stable internet connection. The signal is not a problem in their place. Although they don’t have television, they provide board games to entertain the guests. They have Chess board, Sungka, and Games of the General. All of them are unopened when we got there. Bring scissors if you want to play the Games of the General. Haha!
Tanaw sa Anilao Bed and Breakfast is located at Malimatoc 1, Mabini, Batangas. To go there, just search for “Mainit Elementary School” on Waze or Google maps. Go to the school near the beach side. There, you’ll see the Tanaw sa Anilao sign.
How to book?
- You may book using AirBnb – www.airbnb.com/rooms/47810121
- Send them a message on Facebook: Tanaw Sa Anilao
- Call them at 0961 959 1282.
- Summer Cruise: Budget-friendly Diving Destination in Batangas
- La Luz Beach Resort at Laiya, Batangas
- Julian’s Island Lodge: Rent a Private Island in Cavinti
- Where to Stay in BGC? Fort Victoria
- Bituin Cove: Budget Itinerary
- List of Resorts in Dasmarinas
- Solstice Beach House (Formerly Passy Beach House)