KIKU Japan Herbal Peeling Gel is the second Japanese product I tried after the 24H Stoic Treatment. It is made in Japan and manufactured by Beauty Door, an ISO certified company in Osaka. It is distributed by Naked Beauty in Tokyo. I got it from my trusted online shop – JA2B Connecting Health and Beauty Products Trading.
Kiku is a Japanese word that has different meanings: effective, listen, and chrysanthemum flower.
It is made up of six natural components. These are Coix lacryma-jobi ma-yuen oil and extract, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel oil and extract, Chamomile flower extract, Mugwort flower extract, and Saxifraga stolonifera extract.
What does it do?
- Gently peels and exfoliates the skin
- Softens and smoothens the skin texture
- Removes old, accumulated keratin and sebum
- Gives natural glow and improves skin Oxygen supply
- Improves tone of skin
- Prevents acne
- Fastens the regeneration process in the skin cells
- Reduces the size of cutaneous pores
- Lightens pigmentation, post-acne, and spots due to skin damage
How to use?
After washing your face, apply an appropriate amount on your skin and massage gently. When the gel winds up the hard keratin and pops out, wash it off with cold or warm water. It is recommended to use 2 or 3 times a week.
KIKU Japan Herbal Peeling Gel: Yay or Nay?
As the name says, Kiku Peeling Gel is meant to peel your skin. Unlike other products, the peeling is gentle. I did not feel any discomfort while using it. It’s great for exfoliation!Travel with Karla
KIKU Japan Herbal Peeling Gel is definitely a Yay for me! I love how it removes the dead skin on my face. I may not be a fan of its scent and packaging, but I like that people can see quick results in just one use!
- AirQueen Mask Review
- Madagascar Centella Ampoule
- Nava Himalayan Crystal Salt Body Scrub Review
- Beauty Corner: Hold Live 7 Mist Matte Lipstick
- Face Republic: Sleeping Beauty Face Mask
- Kalyana PH