Ricardo’s Coffee + Classic Cuisine is one of the leading restaurants in Amadeo. It’s a restaurant filled with artwork and plants! In this post, I’m going to give you 5 reasons why you should visit it too!
1. They serve big and delicious breakfast meals.
During the weekends, they serve breakfast as early as 6:45 AM. Their breakfast meals include Braised Pork Tapa (325), Smoked Longganisa (295), Crispy Bacon (290), Braised Beef Tapa (345), and Pork Tocino (310).
They also serve freshly baked Ricardo’s Classic Pandesal. It comes with salted butter on the side.
2. They have art exhibits at Ricardo’s Galeria Al Fresco.
Customers are surrounded by paintings while they enjoy their delicious meals.
They have new exhibits every month where they feature different artists. Make sure to bring extra cash in case you want to buy some paintings!
3. They have a beautiful garden!
People can visit take pictures, check out some of their bonsai collection, and even buy ornamental plants!
4. They have baked goods for pasalubong.
They have rainbow drops, oatmeal raisin walnut cookies, and classic chocolate crinkles. You must also try their Energy Bites: White Cluster, Choco Cluster, and Mixed Cluster.
They also have merchandise like aprons and mugs.
5. It’s very accessible.
They are located at C.M. Delos Reyes Highway. Brgy. Dagatan. Amadeo, Cavite. People can visit them using public transportation because they are just along the highway. I also love that they have parking spaces for those who have cars or motorcycles.
I and my friends had a great breakfast experience at Ricardo’s Coffee + Classic Cuisine. Bring your family and friends here too!
To be updated with their promos, you may follow their social media accounts:
- Facebook Pages: Ricardo’s Coffee + Classic Cuisine and Ricardo’s Galeria Al Fresco
- Instagram: @ricardosclassic
More Places to Explore in Amadeo:
- Cafe Amaina: Hidden Gem in Amadeo
- 5 Reasons to Stay at CasAlonzo
- Changhonmin Food House: Unlimited Samgyupsal and Lechon
- Villa Breads and Coffee
- Things to Do at Kabutihan Farm
- Alitaptap Art Cafe
- Severo’s Garden Cafe
- Olivia’s Coffee
- Olivia’s Coffee Estate