In this post, I’m going to review the latest addition in my holy grail. During the quarantine, I had a skin problem called “Maskne“. It’s the reason why I upgraded my skin care routine. This time, I’ve decided to add Madagascar Centella Ampoule in my daily skin care routine.
Madagascar Centella Ampoule
SKIN1004 Madagascare Centella Ampoule is 100% made of Centella Asiatica Extract. Centella is an herb that calms and purifies the skin.
How to Use
It’s very easy to use. Just use the spoid (dropper) to drop a proper amount on your face. You may use a jade roller to evenly apply it on your skin.
- This is for external use only.
- You must stop using it if any irritation occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
Madagascar Centella Watergel Sheet Ampoule Mask
This is a watergel-type sheet mask soaked in ampoule formula containing Centella Asiatica Extract, fresh from the untouched Madagascar, and refreshing Menta Arvensis Leaf Oil. The well-fitting mask wraps around the skin tightly to quickly deliver the ampoule formula to soothe irritated skin.
How to Use
- After cleaning your face, apply toner to prepare skin for the next step.
- Take the product out of the pouch and adhere it evenly over your face avoiding the eye and mouth area.
- Remove it after 10-20 minutes.
- Using your fingers, gently pat remaining ampoule into the skin until thoroughly absorbed.
First of all, ampoules are not really my thing because I used to have break outs whenever I use them. But when I used this product, I didn’t have any break outs at all. I’ve been using it for two weeks now. Instead, I feel that my acne marks are starting to lighten. It’s very suitable for people with acne-prone skin. Secondly, I like texture of the ampoule. It’s lightweight and I don’t feel sticky at all. It makes me feel moisturized all day. Lastly, I love that it’s well-packaged. It was raining hard when the packaged arrived. The outer box came wet but when I opened it, the boxes of the ampoule and sheet mask are not affected by the water.
Moving on to the watergel sheet ampoule mask, I think it’s an okay mask too. When I opened it, there’s so much excess liquid. I used them for my arms and legs too. After using it, my face felt soft and a bit sticky which is normal when using face masks. I recommend it because it feels soothing to the skin.
The Madagascar Centella Ampoule and the Madagascar Centella Watergel Sheet Ampoule Mask is definitely a YAY for me. I like that there’s no animal testing involved in creating the products. There’s not artificial fragrance and color. It’s also alcohol and paraben-free!
If you’re interested, you may buy them on Shopee. The products will arrive in 7-10 days because they ship it from South Korea.
- How to Spot Fake Korean Products
- Face Republic: Sleeping Beauty Face Mask
- Shopping Haul at Cosmetic Love
- Jil Gyung-Yi: Feminine Cleanser Review
- How to spot Fake Nature Republic Aloe Vera Soothing Gel?
Follow me on my social media accounts for more informative, educational, and entertaining posts!
- Facebook: Travel with Karla
- YouTube: Travel with Karla
- Instagram: @travelwithkarla
- Twitter: @karlaobispo