A lot of beauty bloggers claimed how effective Nature Republic Aloe Vera Soothing Gel is. It became popular across social media. Recently, I watched a video about fake soothing gels. A guy bought it for 100 pesos instead of the original price that is around 300 pesos. After using it for quite some time, he developed some allergies in his face. Laboratory results showed that the fake and original product’s ingredients are totally different.
In this blog I will show you the characteristics of the original Nature Republic Aloe Vera Soothing Gel.
- Have you noticed the 3D effect? The real packaging has embossed effect. Try to feel the texture of the Aloe Vera image.
- It’s 92% Aloe Vera Gel. Some fake brands says 98%.
- Look at the sides of the cap. The words NATURE REPUBLIC must be embossed thrice around the lid.
- There is a Korean Text, English Text, and Japanese Text at the back.
- The words Nature Republic are embossed at top and bottom part of the label.
- If you buy it in the Philippines, there is a small sticker:
- Imported & Distributed By: Globalbrands Retail Specialists, Inc. #21 Panay Ave., Quezon City
- It’s not sticky and watery. The gel on the cap won’t fall.
- It won’t make you feel oily after applying.
- It won’t fall from your finger tips easily.
- It has a soft scent. The smell stays on your fingers after applying it.
- Buy from certified sellers. As much as possible buy from the actual shop.
- Don’t buy cheap products. Will you expect good quality ingredients if they can sell it for a very low price?
- Read blog reviews before buying products.
Nature Republic Branches in the Philippines:
Festival Mall Expansion (UGF), SM City Fairview (UGF), SM City North EDSA Main Building (2F), SM Megamall Atrium (4F), Sta. Lucia Mall Building 3 (2F), Landmark Makati, Landmark Trinoma, Alabang Town Center (GF), Robinsons Place Manila Midtown Wing (Lvl1), SM MOA Entertainment Mall Bldg (2F), Venice Grand Canal (2F) and Uptown Mall (2F)
Check out my experience at Nature Republic Grand Opening at Uptown Mall.