Best Korean Dramas in 2017
Last year, I made a list of Best Korean Dramas in 2016. Since the year is almost over, here’s my top 10 Korean Dramas in 2017.
This is arranged by the time their first episode was aired.
1. Weightlifting Kim Bok Joo (Nov 2016 – Jan 2017)
I really love how this drama made me feel the feeling of being infatuated. I even went to Bok Chicken!
2. Strong Woman Do Bong Soon (Feb – April 2017)
This is cute because the gender roles are reversed. I even visited their Walnut Bakery!
3. My Secret Romance (April – May 2017)
This is funny and sexy at the same time! I think this has the most intense first episode.
4. Suspicious Partner / Love in Trouble (May – July 2017)
Reason to watch this drama: JI CHANG WOOK ❤
5. While You Were Sleeping (Sept – Nov 2017)
Every episode makes me nervous! This is well written!
6. Black (Oct – Dec 2017)
This is another story of a Grim Reaper (but nothing beats the Grim Reaper in Goblin).
7. Because This Is My First Life (Oct – Nov 2017)
Se Hee and Ji Ho are both weird but I find them cute. There are also other love teams to see like Ho Rang and Won Seok, and Soo Ji and Sang Gu.
8. Go Back Spouses / Go Back Couple (Oct – Nov 2017)
I love all the characters here. I still can’t believe that they only have 12 episodes!
9. Revolutionary Love (Oct – Dec 2017)
It’s Si Won’s first drama after his military enlistment. He really looks like an innocent chaebol. LOL. This is a feel good drama.
10. I’m not a Robot (Dec 2017 )
I’m currently watching this, and I’m loving every episode!