Besides wearing a hanbok,Â one of my bucket lists is to wear a Korean Uniform! I’ve always wanted to try it because of the Korean Dramas I watched.
Korean Dramas wearing uniform
Heirs | Boys Over Flowers | Dream High | Flower Boy Ramen Shop | Monstar | Goong | High School Love On | To The Beautiful You | School 2013 | The Liar and His Lover
Old School Korean Uniform Experience
You can rent some old school uniforms from ì¡¸ë¦¬ìƒì while using the various school rooms and displays. It can be your backdrops for photos. This is super popular with Korean students on the weekends. It costs 5,000 won for one hour, and 8,000 won for two hours.
You may also roam around the Ihwa Mural Village if you wanna have some colorful backgrounds. You’ll never get bored walking because every street is really interesting!
I didn’t have a hard time pretending to be a student because I really look like one. I’m so petite, reaching for the handle in this installation looks hard for me. Haha!
Does this house look familiar to you?
- It was featured in the drama Doctors, and Strong Woman Do Bong Soon.
How to get there:
- Take the Seoul subway line 4 and get off at Â Hyehwa stationÂ exit 2
- Walk straight and turn left (4 blocks)
- Walk straight till you seeÂ Di Matteo Pizzeria & TrattoriaÂ on your left
- You will see Ihwa Village entrance from there turn left then turn right and follow theÂ Naksan hike trail.
- Or you can just open your Google Map and use the GPS by typing this address: Â ì„œìš¸íŠ¹ë³„ì‹œ ì¢…ë¡œêµ¬ ë‚™ì‚°4ê¸¸ 46