Fight For My Way Filming Locations
Seoullo 7017 Skygarden
- Episode: 3
- This is where Park Moo-Bin gave Choi Ae-Ra a pair of sneakers. He told her to be Cinderella. However, the shoes are too small!
- Address: 서울 중구 봉래동2가 122-16
- Directions: You can go there by taking the subway going to Seoul Station.
- Episode: 5
- This is the restaurant where Park Moo-Bin and Choi Ae-Ra ate a fancy dinner. It’s the restaurant at the 33rd floor of Jongno Tower
- Address: 서울 종로구 종로 51 (종로2가 6)
- Directions: You can go there by taking the subway going to Jonggak Station (Exit 1).
- Episode: 6
- This is where the children’s party took place. Kim Joo-Man saved Seoul-Hee from serving her in-laws.
- Address: 서울 서초구 양재천로17길 3
- Directions: You can go there by taking the subway going to Yangjae Station (Exit 9).
Mexx – Gangnam Branch
- Episode: 13, 15, 16
- This is the restaurant owned by Kim Nam-Il, Choi Ae-Ra’s half brother.
- Address: 서울 강남구 테헤란로4길 6, 1F (역삼동 825-20)
- Directions: You can go there by taking the subway going to Gangnam Station (Exit 1). Walk one block and take the first right and then walk until you see “Central Avenue” on top of the building. You’ll find it inside that building.
- Episode: 15
- This is the restaurant where Kim Joo-Man and Baek Seol-Hee ate the expensive lobster. It was in the flashback scene in episode 15.
- Address: 서울특별시 강남구 봉은사로 637, 2F
- Directions: You can go there by taking the subway going to Bonguensa Station (exit 4). It is located on the 2nd floor of the Noble Valenti Building.
Full House Bed & Breakfast
- Episode: 9, 10
- This is the place where Choi Ae-Ra and Ko Dong-Man spent their first night together.
- Address: 부산 해운대구 송정강변로 19 (송정동 195-6)
- Directions: If you’re from Seoul, take the train to Busan! Then transfer to Songjeong Railway Station (Donghae Line).
- This rooftop is seen as Namil Bar. It’s where Choi Ae-Ra and Ko Dong-Man’s relationship started to show.
- Address: 부산 부산진구 엄광로495번길 42
- Directions: If you’re from Seoul, take the train to Busan! Then transfer to Busan Metro Line 2 and get off at Gaya Station (Exit 1).
I got these descriptions and addresses from Korean Dramaland. It’s a website with more than 500 filming locations. Check them out for more detailed itineraries.