In this post, I’m going to provide a list of Top Korean Entertainment Companies which you can visit on your next trip to Korea.
Artists: Blackpink, iKON, Big Bang, G-Dragon, Psy, Sandara Park and many more!
Address: 397-5 Hapjeong-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea
How to go to YG Entertainment:
- Take Line 2 or Line 6 and get off at Hapjeong Station and take exit 8.
- Out of the exit, walk straight a bit, and on your right, there is an SK gas station. You want to pass that. You will walk pass some hotels then you will come to another SK gas station. Pass it.
- Cross a small street and walk past a cafe. If I remember correctly, “pass the cafe” means turning slightly right, you are heading away from the main road.
- After you walk pass the cafe start looking for the YG building on your right. You should be able to see the building right away. If you cant see the building look for a GS25. The YG building is across from the GS25.
Artists: Twice, Itzy, Stray Kids, 2PM, GOT7, Bae Suzy and many more!
Address: 41 Apgujeong-ro 79-gil, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea
How to Go To JYP Entertainment:
- Take Line 7, and get off at Cheongdam station. Take exit 9.
- Walk straight a head until you reach the big intersection. This is a 5-10 minute walk. You will see a Citi bank across the street.
- Cross the street that has the Citibank. When you reached the other side of the street turn right. Walk until you see the Baskin-Robbins, that will be at the corner of a small, slanted road on your left side.
- Enter the small road and walk a few meters. You should see Cube right away on your right, and the JYP building ahead on your left and Dunkin Donuts also on your left.
Artists: NCT, EXO, Red Velvet, Girls’ Generation, Super Junior, SHINee and many more!
Address: 114, Seolleung-ro 190-gil, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea
How to go to SM Entertainment:
- Take the subway going to Apgujeong Rodeo Station. Go to Exit 1.
- Make a right turn and continue straight down.
- Without crossing the street into the dead end (wooden area) (Look for the sign pointing to Hangang Park), make a right turn.
- Continue walking straight down (It’s around 8 long blocks before you reach SM).
- The SM building will be at your right.
Big Hit Entertainment
Artists: BTS, 8Eight, 2AM, Glam, TXT, and many more!
Old building’s Address: Gangnam-gu, 10-31, Nonhyendong, 2F Cheonggu Building, Seoul, South Korea. New building’s address: Gangnam-gu, 5 30-gil, Hakdong-ro, Floor Yangjin Plaza 5F, Seoul, South Korea.
How to Go To BIG Hit Entertainment:
See detailed instructions with pictures here: thinkofseoul
Artists: Apink, BTOB, (G)I-dle, Pentagon, CLC, 4Minute and many more!
Address: 83 Achasan-ro, Seongdong-gu, Seoul 04793
How to Go To Cube Entertainment:
- Take the Seoul Subway Line 2 and get off at Seongsu Station Exit 1.
- Walk straight and you’ll see the cube entertainment on the right side.
Artists: AOA, CNBLUE, SF9, and many more!
Address: 46 Dosan-daero 85 gil Gangnam-gu, Cheongdamdong 111, Seoul
How to go to FNC Entertainment:
Check out this blog for a more detailed instructions: leitbloomer
Artists: Seventeen, Pledis Girlz, NU’EST, and many more.
Address: 5 Bongeunsa-ro 67-gil, Gangnam-gu, Seoul
How to go to Pledis Entertainment:
- Take a subway going to Samseong Jungang Station. Get off at Exit 1.
- Follow the instructions in this blog: hallyuseoul
Going there and seeing the idols really feels good. However, you must remember that not being able to visit Korean Entertainment Companies does not mean that you’re less of a fan.Travel with Karla