Royal Tips Premium Lounge
As I was browsing on Facebook, I saw newly launched luxurious spa! I checked out some more pictures and it made me wanna book an appointment right away. Apparently, my high school friend Abigail opened a spa!
Anyway, I’m not writing this review because she’s my friend. I’m writing this because the spa made me feel like I’m a queen!
The staff are very hospitable and courteous. Their smiling faces are contagious. They even gave me a complimentary drink. They have coffee, tea, and fruit juice.
Their furniture are customized. They were made just for the spa. The interior design will give you a very posh feeling.
Besides the furniture, it’s noticeable how clean the tools are. Apparently, they are using Barbicide. Barbicide is known worldwide as the ultimate product for EPA registered, hospital grade disinfection in salons. All salon tools are immersed in barbicide for ten minutes before the technician use them.
I tried the Royal Tips Signature Foot Spa with mask. At first, I though it’s a bit pricey but I was surprised with the service. It’s the best foot spa I’ve ever had! Check out the slideshow below to see all the steps that was done to make my feet feel like a queen!
4. High Quality Nail Polish
They are not using cheap nail polish. To be honest, I’m not really particular with the brand of nail polish but just recently, I tried to search the Top 10 Nail Polish Brand in US. Sally Hansen, O.P.I., Orly, Deborah Lippmannm, Chanel are among them. Royal Tips Premium Lounge didn’t disappoint me, they have it all! They even have Zoya which is known to have a toxic free formula. In addition, they also have some glittery nail polish from Japan.
The price is quite upscale but it’s definitely worth it. It’s actually affordable compared to the prices I’ve encountered when I was in Korea.
- Exquisite Naturele: Manicure ₱180 | Pedicure ₱260
- Deluxe Classic: Manicure ₱250 | Pedicure ₱330
- French Manicure: ₱275
- Naked Treatment by Zoya: Manicure ₱270 | Pedicure ₱350
- Premium Radiant Glow Hand Spa: ₱280 (₱350 with mask)
- Ultimate Relaxation Foot Spa: ₱430 (₱550 with mask)
- Royal Tips Signature Hand Spa: ₱380 (₱450 with mask)
- Royal Tips Signature Foot Spa: ₱530 (₱630 with mask)
- Age Defying Hand Paraffin: ₱330 (elbow) ₱430 (hand)
- Callous Eraser Foot Paraffin: ₱550
- Organic Honey Hot Wax: ₱270-900 (underarm, half/full arm, half/full leg, bikini, Brazillian)
- Threading: ₱170-450 (eyebrow, upper and lower lop, chin, underarm, half leg)
- Eyelash Perming: ₱390
- Eyelash Extension: ₱800
Do you still feel that it’s expensive? I got you!
- Follow us and present a screenshot of Travel with Karla FB Page & Royal Tips Premium Lounge FB Page to avail 10% discount or
- Follow us and present a screenshot of Travel with Karla IG Page & Royal Tips Premium Lounge IG Page to avail 10% discount.
I had a great time at Royal Tips Premium Lounge. In fact, I’ve decided to invite my Soul Sesh sisters there to have a Sparty later this month. Please tune in because we are going to celebrate Soul Sesh’s first anniversary at Royal Tips Premium Lounge!
Address: 1F FMH Building, Block 1, Lot 3, Green Meadows, Jose Abad Santos Avenue, Barangay Salawag, Dasmarinas City, Cavite. (In front of Orchard Golf and Country Club, Below Bek Ryeon Korean Restaurant)