1. It is known as Korea’s Treasure No. 142.
2. It is a tomb for Chinese General Gwan Yu.
3. It is also known as Seoul Donggwanwangmyo which means the east of Seoul.
4. The shape of the roof is based on the Chinese letter gong.
5. This east shrine is the biggest and the most brilliant among the four shrines located in the north, south and west.
How to go there:
Take subway Line 1 or Line 6 to Dongmyo Station (exit 3)
Turn right at the first street onto Jong-ro 58-gil.
Continue 130 meters and turn left.
The entrance to the shrine will be on the left.
Admission is free!