The long wait is over! Pack your bags. South Korea resumes issuing tourist visas next month. This is it! We can finally travel around this beautiful country!
The influx of foreign tourists will boost domestic demand and invigorate relevant industries, which will eventually help create more jobs and attract foreign talentministry official of Korea
Things You Need to Know about Korean Tourist Visa
1. The government will resume issuing short-term visas and e-visas starting June 1, 2022.
After two years of waiting, travelers may now apply for visas from the recognized travel agencies in your country. The justice ministry wants to bring more tourists to boost their tourism and economy.
2. A short-term general C-3 visa allows foreigners to enter the country for up to 90 days.
The reasons for a C-3 visa now include tourism, transit, visiting relatives, or similar reasons. In the past two years, they have only offered it for the purpose of diplomacy, government affairs, and other humanitarian reason.
3. It’s easy to get a tourist visa if you’re a frequent traveler.
All you need to do is to present the required travel documents. This includes a valid passport, a picture with white background, and Computerized Visa Application Form. In addition, you will be asked to provide financial documents like ITR, bank statements, and bank certificates too. Also, if you are a freelancer like me, you may create a letter addressed to the embassy explaining why you can’t provide ITR.
- Three Ways to Visit Korea without VISA
- Reasons for Denial of Korean Visa
- Multiple Entry Visa to Korea
- Filipino Budget Trip to Korea
For more travel tips about Korea, follow me on my Facebook Page: Travel with Karla. Let’s fangirl together and talk about the latest Kdramas!