Whether you like it or not, watching too much Kdrama affects our lives. One episode takes away 30 minutes to 1 hour of your productivity. Sometimes, it makes us feel guilty after realizing that you finished lots of episodes without doing anything. Here are the 30 Productive Things To Do While Watching Kdrama:
- Wipe the cables of your chargers.
- Remove all the things in your bag and organize them.
- Organize your drawer.
- Fold your clothes.
- Dispose expired skin care products and makeups.
- Lift your dumbbells.
- Do some squats.
- Do some stretching!
- Practice high knee raises.
- Have some leg raises while on the sofa.
- Eat a healthy snack.
- Prepare a freshly squeezed fruit juice.
- Eat breakfast and lunch.
- Don’t forget to eat dinner!
- Feed your child or pets.
- Create a to do list for the day/week.
- Reply to emails.
- Make a grocery list.
- Pay your bills using mobile banking.
- Organize the files on your desktop.
- Sew some broken buttons or holes from your clothes.
- Iron clothes (for experts only LOL)
- Clip your nails.
- Plan your next trip.
- Upload photos on Facebook and Instagram.
- Make some crafts like crocheting or cross stitching.
- Do your skin care routine: cleanser, toner, moisturizer, etc!
- Put on a beauty face mask.
- Stalk the Kdrama actors on social media!
- Swipe left and right on dating apps!
I’m not sure if this applies to everyone but these are the productive things to while watching Kdrama! Wanna read more suggestions? I asked my followers and here’s what they answered:
- and other stuff!
How about you? What do you do while watching Korean drama? I’d love to hear from you. Type your answers in the comment section below.