This year, I’m going to feature bloggers that I admire. I prepared ten questions so we’ll get to know them better. In this post, you’ll get to know more of Katrina Tiong of Happy and Busy Travels. I’ve met Katrina and Dave last year. We explored some places here in the Philippines and we even met in Japan!
1. Are you a full time blogger? If not, what do you do besides blogging?
As much as I would love to, but no. Besides blogging, I work in the largest bank in the Philippines.
2. What do you write about?
I write about our (Me and boyfie’s) experiences in our travel, it can be about food, hotel, or an activity, or even out itinerary. Plus, some tips that we would like to share.
3. What inspired you to become a blogger? When did you start blogging?
My best friend told me to blog haha. He is an IT and he always encourage me to blog because I talk a lot. He said, what if you just write everything you talk about so people will just look into your website? So, I officially started blogging in December 1, 2017.
4. What motivates you to blog?
I am usually motivated by my urge to share. Whenever I see something nice, I want to share it with people so they can also see or experience it.
5. What makes you unique compared to other bloggers?
I’m not sure if we are unique, but I think what makes us different is the way I blog. I am not a writer, so I do not blog formally. I write things the way I am suppose to tell them when I talk. Which is usually full of “haha” and some emoticons hahahaha.
6. What’s the most viewed article in your website?
The most viewed article right now is the Philippine passport application guide.
7. What’s the best thing about being a blogger?
I get to share a lot and help people with their travel goals.
8. What are your challenges in blogging?
Sometimes I get very busy, so I usually have a lot of backlogs.
9. What’s your message for people who wants to be like you.
Guys! Here’s my message haha. If you also want to be a blogger, do it now! It’s never too late! I sometimes think that I should’ve started blogging when I started travelling. But it’s okay, that may not be the right time that was given to me. What is more important is, you have started something than not to start anything at all. Then, if there are bashers (yes there are even though you’re not yet famous haha) just don’t mind them. It may not be easy not minding them but you’ll get used to it. Just remember you can’t please everybody. Do not put too much pressure on yourself.
10. If ever you’ll get a chance to Travel with Karla, where do you wanna go?
In Korea of course!!! You are the expert when it comes to everything Korean.
Thank you Kat! I’d love to tour you around Korea! Let’s eat Kimchi and wear hanbok together.
Follow Happy and Busy Travels on their social media accounts:
- Website: happyandbusytravels.com
- Facebook: facebook.com/happyandbusytravels
- Instagram: instagram.com/happyandbusytravels
- Twitter: twitter.com/hnbtravels
- Youtube youtube.com/channel/UCXBqAIxxf_XobAeujVsonVw
- Email: email@example.com
Click this link to read more about other travelers.