Kordeli Mart is a one-stop shop for all your favorite Korean goodies. I’m so happy to tell you that they opened their third and largest branch at Unitop Dasmarinas.
What to Expect Inside Kordeli Mart?
1. They follow health safety protocols.
You have to check your temperature first and disinfect. In addition, all customers are required to wear face mask and face shield.
2. They have drinks for all ages.
From the famous banana milk to the different flavors of soju, there’s a drink for everyone!
3. They sell frozen goods and hot meals.
I love how organized they are in the fridge. All items are labelled well. As for the hot meals, they are covered and stacked well on the counter. They actually taste really good!
4. They have all your Samgyupsal needs.
Samgyupsal at home? The fresh meat, soybean paste, chili paste, and even the butane stove griller are organized well in one shelf. They also have dipping sauces for your gyoza and tonkatsu.
5. They have shelves for Korean Chef wannabes!
This includes different seasons for Korean dishes. They have sauces to marinate some pork and beef according to the taste of Korean dishes (galbi, bulgogi, etc). In addition, they also have instant meals which you can use as rice toppings.
6. They dedicated a shelf for Korean seaweed.
Korean grocery store shopping won’t be complete without the Korean seaweed (nori)! I love that their store offers it in different flavors. They even have cheese flavored seaweed!
7. They have snacks that kids will surely love.
Although we love salty snacks in the Philippines, Koreans prefer sweet snacks. You probably saw these snacks on Kdrama. You should try them too.
8. They have all the flavors of Korean noodles.
Whether you like the spicy ramen, jjampong, or jjapaghetti, you will definitely enjoy choosing from their shelves.
9. They can prepare your favorite Korean Snacks!
Got no time to cook? You can actually ask them to cook some corndogs or dumplings! They also make binggrae milkshakes. Melon, banana, strawberry, they have it all of you.
10. Customers can also try Al Fresco Dining.
Although it is limited for two people, I guess it’s great because you can enjoy Korean meals outside a convenient store like what we see on Kdramas.
Kordeli Mart is located at Unit 73 – Unitop Mall, Governor’s Drive, Paliparan 1, Dasmariñas, Cavite. They are open every day from 9am – 8pm.
They also have other branches:
- 1F FMH Bldg. Greenmeadows, Jose Abad Santos Ave., Brgy. Salawag, Dasmariñas, Cavite.
- 2F RZJ Bldg. Princeton Heights, Molino Blvd, Brgy. Mambog IV, Bacoor, Cavite.
I really had a good time shopping at Kordeli Mart. All my cravings are solved! I did not have a hard time shopping because the shelves are well-organized according to categories. In addition, I also love how accommodating the staff are. They don’t follow you while you’re shopping but they help you right away when you need something.Karla of Travel with Karla
- Jinjoo Korean Grill: Yay or Nay?
- LIST: Where to Buy Korean Fried Chicken in Cavite
- How to Spot Fake Korean Products
- Best Travel Agency for Korean Visa
- Korean Visa Requirements + Tips!
- Tips for First Time Travelers to Korea
- Things you should NOT do in Korea
- Things to Eat in Korea
- Filipino Budget Trip to Korea
- BTS Meal: 10 Clever Ways to Recycle!