Keep Cool Soothe Bamboo Toner is one of the popular products of Keep Cool Philippines. It contains 85% bamboo water that instantly moisturizes and refreshes skin. This gives our sensitive and irritated skin a comfortable rest. It also contains Sodium Hyaluronate which is an excellent moisturizing ingredient.
- This is a light acidic toner of pH 5.5 which works on various skin troubles like dry and oily skin. A low pH toner help maintain the water-oil balance of your skin.
- On the packaging, it says that it is EWG Green Graded (based on 18th September 2018). An EWG green level products can be used by any skin types.
Watch my Unboxing Vlog:
How to Use:
- After cleansing, thoroughly soak the contents on a cotton pad.
- Wipe it along the skin texture or directly apple an ample amount to the face.
- Bambusa Vulgaris Water (Soothes skin with 85% of Bamboo Water)
- Hydroxyethyl Urea
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- Hyaluronic Acid and Polyglutamic Acid (moisturizes & retains moisture of skin)
- Bambusa Vulgaris Extract
- Phyto Green Shower Complex (protects and minimizes pores)
Things to Remember:
- This is for external use only.
- Do not use it on damaged or broken skin.
- If any rashes occurs, stop using it and consult a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Keep Cool Soothe Bamboo Toner: Yay or Nay?
The toner is watery. It has no scent at all. It’s pretty easy to apply. People can feel hydrating effect even after one use. After a week of using the Keep Cool Sooth Bamboo Toner, my face feels hydrated and clean. I did not have any breakouts while using the toner. It’s 10 out of 10 for me!
What I like about it is that it is free of PEG, PPG, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Paraben, Mineral Oil, Benzophenone, Animal Raw Materials, Artificial Colorants, and Artificial Fragrances. It’s totally safe for sensitive skin!
I recommend this toner for:
- those who have sensitive skin
- those who are suffering from severe dry skin and frequent skin troubles
- for people who wants to minimize the skincare routine
- for the whole family – great for all skin types!
Besides the toner, I also tried their Ocean Deep Blue Oil, Ocean Mist, Shine, Mist, and Soothe Foot. These Keep Cool products are always present on my bag for emergency purposes. I spray the mist every time my face feels dry. On times, that I need to remove my socks, I make sure to spray the Soothe Foot.
Where to Buy:
- Nature Republic Uptown Mall Grand Opening + Product Reviews!
- How to Spot Fake Korean Products
- Where to Buy Korean Fried Chicken in Cavite
- Face Republic: Sleeping Beauty Face Mask
- Madagascar Centella Ampoule: Yay or Nay?
- SMILE SKIN Hyaluronic Toner: Yay or Nay?
- How to spot Fake Nature Republic Aloe Vera Soothing Gel?
- 10 Must Buy Souvenirs in Korea