BORACAY ISLAND, PHILIPPINES – Belmont Hotel Boracay is now open with an enhanced health and safety program providing guests and associates with confidence and assurance that their well-being is an utmost priority all through-out their stay. It’s a 6-story seaside haven impeccably landmarked in the heart of Boracay Newcoast.
What’s To Expect?
- Submission of Health and Declaration Forms and rapid testing on all employees before reporting back to work.
- Mandatory use of PPEs (face shields/masks and safety masks) when traversing throughout the property.
- Non-contact temperature check, footwear, and hand sanitation upon entering all hotel entrances.
- Contactless check-in & out process
- Social distancing signages located throughout the property
- Grab & Go food service
- Availability of protective masks and hand sanitizers in the guest room
- Frequent sanitation of various key locations in the hotel
- Steaming of curtains and UVC light disinfection.
- Limited seating capacity, footwear sanitation, and social distancing in guest shuttles.
- Personal protective equipment and enhanced training to all team members
Be Safe and Savor the Moment
The hotel has also introduced the Megaworld Hotels’ E-Concierge App. It delivers greater attention to detail while allowing guests to control how they engage with the hotel’s associates. In addition, these features include online check-in and check-out, easy-to-book restaurant and spa reservations, and room service orders. For optimum luxury service, Belmont Hotel Boracay’s Duty Managers will contact each and every guest to ensure a truly personalized stay and that health and safety concerns are successfully addressed. The hotel has also enhanced its safety procedures through the use of Ultraviolet-C light disinfection tools that effectively sanitize all interior and exterior spaces and surfaces in the hotel. They will implement a two-day disinfection and a room “seal” process before it will be opened for occupancy again.
Additionally, guests can enjoy a gourmet picnic experience in the hotel’s expansive beachfront and indoor garden. All seating capacities at the restaurants are reduced to 50%. Also, All associates will be wearing masks and gloves. There will be electrostatic foggers each day during set-up before service commences. There will be sanitation in the area before setting up for a new guest. Moreover, hand sanitizer stations will be available for guests and associates. Lastly, physical distancing is encouraged by standing at least six feet away.
Whether you’re planning to celebrate life’s big milestones or simply wanting to cherish the freedom of traveling again, Belmont Hotel Boracay’s team vows to make your stay a safe, unique, and unforgettable one!
Belmont Hotel Boracay is part of the Megaworld Hotels’ brand, the largest homegrown developer of 100%-Filipino hotel. It is located at Newcoast Drive, Boracay Newcoast, Brgy. Yapak, Boracay Island, 5608, Malay, Aklan.
Know more about them at:
- +63 2 +63 (36) 286 2200 or +63 (917) 867 2515.
- Belmont Hotel Boracay Facebook Page