Last week, I organized a bloggers party at Charming Tagaytay Vacation Home. We spent two days in Tagaytay. It was great seeing them go to the South for a change. On our way home, they asked me to have a stopover at a coffee shop near my place. The first thing that came into my mind is the Sit & Zip Garden Cafe.
They have wide range of food to offer: Appetizers, Pastas, Sandwiches, Burgers, Tapsilog, and Rice Meals. For beverages, they have Frappes, Milk Teas, and Overload.
The price of their appetizers ranges from ₱75-129. They have Fish N Chips, Chicken Tenders, Calamares, Buffalo Wings, Honey Garlic Chicken, Nachos, French Fries, Mexican Chili Fries, Mojos, Nuggets, Pizza Roll, Onion Rings, Cheese Sticks, Chicken Skin, Chicharon Bulaklak, and Shanghai.
The Pasta meals include Carbonara, Bolognese, and Meaty Spaghetti. You can have them for only ₱120. Their sandwiches and burgers are served with fries. The price ranges from ₱75-120.
Since we went there for snacks, no one ordered rice meals. They offer different kinds of “silogs” ranging from ₱79-109. Other meals includes buffalo wings (₱119), burger steak (₱95), pork chop (₱95), pork sisig (₱99), daing na bangus with salted egg (₱110) and many more!
The Beverages include brewed coffee (₱80), hot choco (₱80), cappuccino (₱99) and various types of lemonades (₱70). They have many Milk Tea flavors (₱89-99): Pearl Classic, Wintermelon, Okinawa, Chocolate, Dark Chocolate, Strawberry, Taro, Oreo, Banana, Matcha, and Vanilla.
Some flavors of Frappe’s are new to me: Honeydew (₱99), Choco Malt (₱99), Halo-halo (₱119), Taro (₱99), Matcha KitKat (₱199) and Buko Pandan (₱99).
If you wanna go extra, you should try their Overload Menu for only ₱150. Flavors include Chocolate, Cookies N Cream, Strawberry, Caramel, Choco mint, and Matcha (₱160).
Sit & Zip Garden Cafe is located in front of Robinsons Place Dasmarinas. It’s on the second floor of Kossa Mart (Korean Store in Palapala).
- Address: 13 Emilio Aguinaldo Highway, 2nd floor, Dasmariñas City, Cavite
- Contact Number: 0966 459 4420
- Facebook Page: Sit & Zip Garden Café – Palapala Branch
- It’s open from 1pm to 1am
Thoughts about the Sit & Zip Garden Cafe:
- They don’t have WiFi but they have lots of board games! I think it’s a great place to actually talk with your friends.
- The ambiance is good but they don’t have a general theme. It’s a mixture of nature, bohemian theme (dream catchers and tent) and random stickers on the glass wall.
- The meals and beverages are affordable. It’s good for students!
- They have a big serving – you can share the drinks with your friends!
- It’s hot inside. They need to lower the temperature of the aircon during the afternoon.
- The people are courteous but they are slow. I know that it’s made to order but we are the first ones to arrive there. It irks me to see other guests being served first. I hope they will have a number system (first order, first serve).
- The Frappe is too sweet. My friend specifically mentioned that she wants the sweetness to be 25% instead of 100% but it’s still too sweet.
- The Pink Lemonade is okay but I can still sip some powder from the bottom.
- I wasn’t able to try the meals but my friend mentioned that the burger is messy. I guess there’s too much cheese. Maybe they can put it on the side too.