Since I work online, I often find myself being a home body. I only go out on weekends so it’s inevitable for me to browse for online shops! I often browse Lazada and ShopeeÂ whenever I need something.
Just last week, some friends told me that a new online shop has been launched. It’s called Hataw! Let me share you some information that I found out about it.
5 Things You Need to Know about Hataw
- Hataw began from the experience of two entrepreneurs when they were weighed down by the commissions and penalties in becoming sellers at one shopping platform. They wanted to market their products to gain a wider exposure and higher return. This experience made themÂ set up an online company with its emphasis on Quality Products at Affordable Prices. Isn’t it amazing?
- Hataw is the answer to people on a tight budget. Hataw targets the B,C,D class. Look how affordable their items are!
- Hataw’s main categories includes clothing, gadgets, bags and shoes, toys kids and baby but they specialize in home and living, and home improvement. Yes that’s right! In home and living, you’ll find products in dining, kitchen, living rooms, decoration and on the other hand, home improvement is where you can see the hardware, lighting, faucet parts, and even door knobs.
- Hataw sells official brand products as a partnership agreement. Hataw.ph has a seller center where people may sign up. When they agree to the terms and agreement, they may upload their products, then start their own promotions or discounts and sell.
- Payment accepted are Cash on delivery, credit/debit card, and bank transfers. You may also choose to secure your payment through M Lhuillier branches.
For more details, you may check out their social media accounts:
- Facebook: Hataw PH
- Twitter:Â @hatawshopping
- Instagram:Â @hataw.ph
- Website:Â www.hataw.ph
- Hataw App is available in Google Play.