Where To Eat in Indang? This blog post will provide you with a list of restaurants and coffee shops that you must try when you visit Indang.
Kape-Fied is a local coffee shop that serves handcrafted food and drinks that are all made with love. You’ll enjoy everything from cakes that are being baked by the owners to the owner’s own recipes of the food and coffee. People love to visit their munting kapehan since it is a quiet place and away from the city. You’ll have the probinsya and bukid vibes. You’ll surely feel at home. Pets are welcome here! You get to experience good and affordable food & drinks, while at the same time being relaxed in a calm place.
- Address: Brgy. Kayquit 3, Indang, Cavite (pinned at Gmap/ Waze: Kape-Fied)
- Operation Hours: Tuesdays to Sundays, 8 am to 8 pm
- Contact Number: 0995-014-3471
- Facebook Page: Kape-Fied | Instagram: @kapefied
- What To Try? Hot Tablea! The Tablea tablets are made from scratch by their Lolo and Lola, from pure Cacao.
This coffee shop also offers snacks like Double Cheese Fries, Grilled Cheese Sandwich, and Nachos. They also have heavy meals such as Tuna Pasta, Sisig Rice, Beef Tapsilog, Garlic Parmesan Chicken Meal, and Sweet Sriracha Chicken Meal. You must try their Blueberry Cheesecake, Cold Brew Caramel Macchiato, Cold Brew Sea Salt Latte, and the Hot Tablea.
2. Pio De Roda Cafe
Pio De Roda Cafe, previously known as Beranda Cafe, has been around for more than 33 years. But during the pandemic, they added a new line to their menu which is the coffee and tea series. They made the restaurant more visible from the outside or the street.
- Address: 508 de Ocampo St. Pob. 3, Indang, Cavite
- Operation Hours: 8:00 am to 8:00 pm
- Contact Number: (046) 4150-390 / (0945) 146-0441
- Facebook Page: Pio De Roda Cafe | Instagram: @pioderodacafe_official
- What To Try? Caramel Macchiato! They have a homemade caramel syrup!
Besides the great tasting coffee, they also have WiFi, Parking, and events place. In addition, they offer both indoor and al fresco dining. You can even bring your pets there! They accept advance orders so customers won’t have to wait too long for their orders.
3. La Kusineros
La Kusineros serve Mexican and Middle Eastern Cuisines. People enjoy their savory dishes like Chicken and Beef Biryani while dining under the trees.
- Address: Buna Lejos 2, Indang, Cavite
- Operation Hours: Tues to Fri 10 AM – 8 PM | Sat and Sun 10 AM to 9 PM or until supplies last
- Contact Number: 0922-811-2820 / 09083618014
- Facebook Page: La Kusineros
- What To Try? Chicken and Beef Biryani!
This cafe doesn’t have WiFi, but you can definitely enjoy talking to each other. You may also bring your pets here. In addition, they have a parking space. As of now, they accept cash, GCash, and BPI fund transfers.
4. On D’ Wings
On D’ Wings gives you mouth-watering flavors of the chicken. They are known as the best Unli Wings in Indang.
- Address: Barangay Agus-os, Indang, Cavite
- Operation Hours: 10 AM to 8 PM
- Contact Number: 09088135715
- Facebook Page: On D’ Wings – Indang Branch
- What To Try? Unlimited Chicken! You may also try their pasta, Graham de Leche, and fruity soda.
This place doesn’t have WiFi. It’s good for families who are there just to dine. Pets are also welcome in this place. In addition, they have parking spaces available. They accept Cash, GCash, and BDO.
5. RAK Food and Beverage House
RAK Food and Beverage House is located inside DonSyl’s Place – one of the best vacation places in Indang. They serve Korean food and other dishes like chicken wings. There’s also a bar called AB BackYard beside it.
- Address: DonSyl’s Place, Calumpang Cerca, Indang, Cavite
- Operation Hours: Tuesday to Thursday 10 am to 7 pm | Friday to Sunday 10 am to 8 pm
- Contact Number: 09205010996
- Facebook Page: RAK Food and Beverage House
- What To Try? Korean Food!
There’s WiFi available in the restaurant. You may pay using Cash, GCash, and online payment. If you’re looking for a place with good food and ambiance, this is the place to go.
- Where To Eat in Silang?
- Korean Restaurants in Cavite
- List of Resorts in Dasmarinas
- Where to Eat in Bataan