Lee Rosales of Momma Lee Adventures belongs to the travel and lifestyle bloggers of South Bloggers. She is one of the seasoned bloggers with a lot of interesting stories to tell. She’s really prank, people often misinterpret her. HAHAHA! I first met her at The Selah Garden Hotel. I can’t believe it’s been two years!
Besides her travel guides, you’ll also see funny memes on her page once in while. I featured her before on my blog about 10 Filipino Mommy Bloggers You Should Follow. Let’s get to know her more in this post.
1. Are you a full time blogger? If not, what do you do besides blogging?
2. What do you write about?
Travel, Food, and Lifestyle
Read more: Adam Belda of Adam Blogs
3. What inspired you to become a blogger? When did you start blogging?
At first, money! But now, I want to share how I survive being a solo parent and solo traveler. 2012.
4. What motivates you to blog?
People who seek for travel guides (affordable ways to travel).
5. What makes you unique compared to other bloggers?
I’m a full-time mother but also a solo female traveler. Who does that? Lol!
6. What’s the most viewed article in your website?
Travel Guides in the Philippines and Israel
7. What’s the best thing about being a blogger?
You get to travel and work at the same time.
8. What are your challenges in blogging?
Writers block and internet.
9. Message for people who wants to be like you.
Just share whatever you want to share on your social media or blog or YT. Do what makes you happy.
10. If ever you’ll get a chance to Travel with Karla, where do you wanna go?
My goodness Lee! Your answers are super short just like your patience. HAHAHA! Thanks for making time to answer my questions. I haven’t been to India but I’d love to explore it too. I’m always open to explore new cultures!
Follow Momma Lee Adventures on her social media accounts:
- Website: http://ilovepaars.com/
- Facebook: Momma Lee Adventures
- Instagram: @mommaleeadventures
- YouTube: Momma Lee Vlogs
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click this link to read more about other travelers I’ve met.