Tejomaya Enterprises is one of the recognized suppliers of Himalayan Salt in the Philippines. They have been in the market since 2011. In addition, they are the sole distributor of Jazaa Foods Pvt. Ltd., one of the leading food companies in Pakistan. In this post, I’m going to share with you some Pakistani products that you must try.
1. Himalayan Pink Salt
Himalayan Pink Salt has a lot of health benefits. It promotes increased absorption of nutrients, promotes healthy sleep, and aids in metabolism to name a few. This product is Halal certified.
Where to Buy:
- Jazaa By Junaid Jamshed Himalayan Salt Fine: https://shope.ee/5AJiKGjbzF
- Jazaa By Junaid Jamshed Himalayan Salt Coarse: https://shope.ee/6pRwJRNJCr
2. Pudding Mix
Sheer Khurma Mix
Sheer Khurma is a festival vermicelli pudding prepared by Muslims on Eid ul-Fitr and Eid al-Adha in Pakistan, Afghanistan, India, and parts of Central Asia. It is a traditional Muslim festive breakfast, and a dessert for celebrations.
- Method 1: Mix Jaza Sheer Khurma one packet in 1 liter boiling milk and cook for 10 minutes. Keep stirring with intervals. For thicker SHeer, Khurma, cook for further 5 minutes.
- Method 2: Fry Jazza Sheer Khurma one packet in 1/2 tablespoons ghee/butter for only 20-30 seconds. Pour 1 liter milk into it and cook for 8-10 minutes after it starts boiling. Keep stirring with intervals.
Kheer, also known as payasam, is a sweet dish and a type of wet pudding popular in the Indian subcontinent, usually made by boiling milk, sugar or jaggery, and rice, although rice may be substituted with one of the following: daals, bulgur wheat, millet, tapioca, vermicelli, or sweet corn.
- In cooking pan, boil 1 liter milk on medium flame.
- Add one packet of Jazaa Kheer Mix into it while slowlly stirring continuously.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes with continuous stirrring on medium flame until it becomes thick.
- Pour into a serving bowl and allow it to cool.
- Garnish it with almonds, pistachios, and cashews.
Where To Buy:
- Jazaa By Junaid Jamshed Sheer Khurma Mix: https://shope.ee/7A4mknWdGt
- Jazaa By Junaid Jamshed Kheer Mix: https://shope.ee/5fFyxzM1a5
3. Recipe and Seasoning Mix
Required Ingredients: Chicken (8 portions/ 1.5 kg), Food Color (1 pinch – Red/Yellow), Lemon Juice (5-6 tbsp), Jazaa Ginger Garlic Paste (2 tbsp), Yogurt (200 g), Melted Butter (5 tbsp), and Jazaa Chatpata Tandoori Mix (1 sachet).
- Make slits on every portion of chicken.
- Add lemon juice, food color, Jazaa Chatpata Tandoori Mix, Jazaa Ginger Garlic Paste, and 2 tbsp yogurt. Mix it well.
- Apply all this marinated to all pieces of chicken and set aside.
- After 3 hours, arrange all chicken pieces in a tray.
- Bake preheated oven (350 F) for 25 minutes. Apply remaining oil/melted butter on chicken and place the tray under high setting of grill until lightly brown or barbecue.
- Serve Chatpata Tandoori Chicken with Tamarind/Green Chutney.
Traditional Bombay Biryani
Required ingredients: Meat (small portions, 1kg), Potatoes (250g), Tomatoes (300g), Jazaa Basmati Rice (750g), Jazaa Garlic Paste (2 tbsp), Jazaa Ginger Paster (2 tbsp), oil (1 cup), Onion (300g), Yogurt (200g), and Jazaa Traditional Bombay Biryani Recipe Mix (1 sachet).
- Add onions in hot oil and fry until golden. Add tomatoes in the same oil and fry until oil separates.
- Add meat, Jazaa Garlic Paste, and Jazaa Ginger Paster. Fry all for 2 minutes. Add yogurt, potatoes, and Jazaa Traditional Bombay Biryani Recipe Mix. Fry further for 5-7 minutes. Add 2 cups of water for chicken. Cover and cook on low heat until meat becomes tender. Then increase heat and stir fry until oil separates.
- Add soaked rice, 3 tbsp of Jazaa Salt in 3 liters of boiling water. Separately, stir and continue to boil rice until 3/4 cooked. Stop boiling and drain water properly.
- Spread half rice in pot and pour meat and Masala as prepared in step 2. Then again, spread reamaining rice on Meat Masala. Cover pot and cook on low heat until rice is fully cooked. Mix well before serving.
- Serve Bombay Biryani with Raita and Salad.
- Jazaa By Junaid Jamshed Chapata Tandoori Recipe Mix: https://shope.ee/4KkbPQRxbw
- Jazaa By Junaid Jamshed Traditional Bombay Biryani Recipe Mix: https://shope.ee/AULEkTGMTJ
4. Green Chilli Paste
Tejomaya Enterprises also offers Green Chilli Paste. This is perfect for spicy dishes and it can also be used as a dip.
Tejomaya Enterprises is available on Shopee: https://shopee.ph/tejomayaenterprises. They are located at Block 107, lot 1, Tierra Nevada Phase 3 Basketball Court, Gold, General Trias, 4107 Cavite.
Lahat mukhang masarap ??
a must try recipe talaga, another added to my knowledge this 2023
This is such an very informative blog for me as a Hospitality Management Student mostly talaga sa pagluluto ako naka focus and mahilig ako mag search for the new recipe, so this blog is really helpful?
Omg lahat naman mukhang masarap?must try talaga niyan
Wow looks so good?
Wow gusto ko ito ma try , mukhang masasarap , thanks for sharing cooking steps very informative ?
Must try tlga to! ??
Must try this product. Looks delicious ?
Woww look so good ?
lahat mukhang masarap nakakatakam