Sharp Exhibition at Consumer Electronics Show (CES) will be held in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States, from January 5 to 8, 2023. CES is one of the largest and most influential tech events in the world. Sharp will exhibit advanced technologies and products that embody the company’s ESG-focused management under New Energy, Automotive, AR/VR, and TV themes.
Here’s What To Expect at Sharp Exhibition at Consumer Electronics Show 2023:
1. The latest New Energy technologies that contribute to carbon neutrality
Sharp will unveil for the first time outside of Japan the LC-LH (Liquid and Crysta2l Light Harvesting), an indoor photovoltaic device developed by integrating dye-sensitized solar cells and the company’s long-cultivated LCD technology. Sharp will also exhibit perovskite solar cells, attracting attention as the next generation of solar cells. Because they are thin, lightweight, and flexible, they are expected to contribute to even wider use of solar power.
2. Advanced Automotive devices that support safe and environmentally conscious driving
Sharp will introduce the Passenger Information Display utilizing viewing angle control. By controlling the viewing angle, the driver will not be able to see the display image while driving so they can concentrate on driving. Sharp will also exhibit a prototype of a Driver Monitoring System. A camera module integrated with the display keeps an eye on the driver. In addition, Sharp will show a compound photovoltaic module with the world’s highest conversion efficiency. This is expected to be installed on vehicles such as EVs, as well as used in aerospace and aviation applications.
3. Various devices and head-mounted displays (HMD) for AR/VR
Sharp will exhibit for the first time an ultra-lightweight HMD prototype for VR equipped with its latest devices. This includes an ultra-high-resolution display, ultra-high-speed autofocus camera, and ultra-compact proximity sensor. Sharp will also demonstrate the world’s thinnest ultra-compact camera module, a distance sensor that helps HMD wearers avoid collisions with people and objects, and other AR/VR-related devices that provide users with a realistic sense of being immersed in images safely and more comfortably.
4. Flagship AQUOS XLED TV model for the global market
Sharp will exhibit the flagship AQUOS XLED TV model for the global market. Visitors can experience a new generation of images with outstanding brightness and color expression created by mini LED backlighting and quantum-dot technology. In addition, Sharp will unveil a prototype of one of the world’s largest 120-inch models for the first time.
More Information about the Sharp Exhibition at Consumer Electronics Show 2023:
- Location of Sharp Booth: Petrus Ballroom, Wynn Las Vegas Hotel, 3131 Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89109, U.S.A.
- Exhibit Dates and Time: January 5 to January 8, 2023 (Thursday to Sunday); 10 am – 5 pm
- For more details about the event, you can visit the official CES 2023 website through this link.
- SHARP: Your All-Season Laundry Solution
- Sharp’s new Aquos 4k Smart Android TV and Party Box
- 4 Must-Have Appliances in 2022