Where to Stay in BGC? Before 2020 ends, I was able to have quick staycation in Bonifacio Global City. I found a great place on AirBnb which caters few days stay. It’s located in Fort Victoria.
The loft where I stayed has a beautiful view of the Manila Golf Course. It’s a great place to catch the sunset. Fort Victoria is located in 5th Avenue, 23rd Street, Taguig.
The condominium can accommodate 7 guests. It has two bedrooms and three beds on the second floor. I only used the bed with the mattress on. I think they prepare the other beds depending on the number of guests you indicate when you make a reservation.
There are closets and drawers across the bed. On one of those drawers, you can find some stuff like hair blower and clothes iron. There’s a bathroom on the same floor. The shower and the toilet is separated by glass walls. The bathroom has shampoo, liquid bath soap, and tissue. Bath towels are available too but you have to bring your personal toiletries.
The kitchen has refrigerator, microwave, electric stove, and even a coffee maker. They also have dishes and silverware.
What to do inside the unit?
Since I went there during a weekday, it became a workcation for me. The good thing is that they have Unlimited 15mbps Fibr WiFi. On my idle time, I was able to use the TV with Netflix on it. The guest can also access the swimming pool. Parking lot is available but it is not free.
Read more: Where to Buy Start Up Kdrama Merch
- All guests must submit any medical certificate as part of the safety protocol of the building management. You can get it on your barangay health center.
- You have to reserve at least a week before your target dates because the accommodation is very in demand. Here’s the link to the accommodation where I stayed: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/41072018
Is it your first time to book on AirBnb?
- Get extra credits when you sign up using this link: https://www.airbnb.com/c/karlao69
- Where to Stay in Tagaytay: Urban Suites Tagaytay
- Where to Stay in Bataan
- Staycation at City Garden Grand Hotel
- Olivia’s Coffee Estate
- La Luz Beach Resort at Laiya, Batangas
- The Selah Garden Hotel
- Zen Rooms: Portovita Towers Cubao
- Ascott Makati: Perks of Being Guest of the Day
- List of Motels in Cavite
- Red Mango Suites Review